• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

3D & Animation WIP - SdKfz 234/2 "Puma"

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Sorry for not writing so long. Shame on me :( .

As DeV has written - I am now working with Carpathian Crosses Team.

I have got really busy December and haven't got to much time for hobby. Puma is now on hold. I have to finish some other projects before it could be completed, but I really want to make it.
I am not professional modeller and during past 4 months I have learned a lot about modelling, rendering, uv mapping etc. This will be very helpfull in finishing Puma. I am improving my knowledge and still in the game, but Puma has to wait :( .

Upvote 0

I have got really busy December and haven't got to much time for hobby. Puma is now on hold. I have to finish some other projects before it could be completed, but I really want to make it.
I am not professional modeller and during past 4 months I have learned a lot about modelling, rendering, uv mapping etc. This will be very helpfull in finishing Puma. I am improving my knowledge and still in the game, but Puma has to wait :( .
ok thanks for your time:p:) and hard work

Upvote 0

Looks great, thanks for a reply.

Upvote 0