WIP - SdKfz 234/2 "Puma"

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

sethodie

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 23, 2006
Hi Everybody!

The model is in final stage of modelling. It has now 5105 triangles. I am trying to optimaze geometry and spare some triangles by remodelling details. I have drilled holes under opening covers.I have also decided to rebuild muzzle brake. It has now more polygons (60 triangles), but looks much better even from short distance.

sdkfz_234_2_work_15.jpg

I hope I will finish exterior geometry this week and start working on UV.

Best regards,
sethodie

F

Field Marshal Rommel

Oh good thought this was a "dead" mod phew... cant wait.

F

Field Marshal Rommel

So this is dead then :(
Just as I feared hopefully someone else can make the "Puma".

Maus

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 8, 2006
www.norml.org
The interesting thing about the Puma, if I'm not mistaken, is that there are two driver positions, front and back. The vehicle was capable of being driven at full speed in either direction. Makes for getting out of Dodge a lot faster.

Yes, this was true of MANY armoured cars employed by Germany at the time. Many French armoured cars had this distinct feature as well.

F

Field Marshal Rommel

lol drive in opposite directions. Id make a car that could go side ways-lol:D

but I was really looking forward to the puma being implemted into Ro especially on big maps:(