• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

will twisted christmas return?

Sivious

Nov 4, 2012
I got 10/13 of the achievements in 2010. Never won evil santa's lair on long/normal until today.

Although the achievements say I have and don't have bad santa completed, I'm curious if Bad Santa skin will be available. I'm curious if the skin will unlock or if it's going to bug out since I completed Bad Santa too late/too early.

And to the idiots who say it's obvious or make sarcastic replies

http://www.tntgame.it/content/uploads/2011/10/Killing-Floor-Halloween.jpg
look at the image, feel stupid, stfu, and get owned.

Last edited:
I have to admit, it is amusing how everyone was like "Buzzsaw, and scythe are OP, FIX IT NAO!" and then TWI does a simple fix for the two items, and then everyone is like "OMG, dis wepuns suk. TWI suks. I quit gaem" I mean, its clear that the buzzsaw and the scythe were in need of some fine tunning, but then after a minor tweek, everyone goes apes***. At least the ones who have been on here and played the game the longest, seem to be ok with the change.

Upvote 0
I hope not actually. Seems a fitting punishment for all the moaning about the free stuff lately.

CHRISTMAS IS CANCELLED!

regards TWI

Lol...and then do the rollback to 2009 weekend.

Sounds like a good idea for an achievement. You have been put on TWI's naughty list. Redeem yourself and win an acheivment by helping Robo Patriarch gather up the lumps of coal in the xmas map[Gnome Soul hunt style minigame). ;)

Upvote 0
I have to admit, it is amusing how everyone was like "Buzzsaw, and scythe are OP, FIX IT NAO!" and then TWI does a simple fix for the two items, and then everyone is like "OMG, dis wepuns suk. TWI suks. I quit gaem" I mean, its clear that the buzzsaw and the scythe were in need of some fine tunning, but then after a minor tweek, everyone goes apes***. At least the ones who have been on here and played the game the longest, seem to be ok with the change.

That or some of the most intellectual ones nod to the change, the rest possibly came from some demented warp of reality where they must take the easiest paths and most cheapest moves to acquire their 'sense of accomplishment'.

Upvote 0
Lol...and then do the rollback to 2009 weekend.

i actually would love to see this just for fun since i got the game during christmas 2010 and wasn't addicted to it yet so a rollback weekend or rollback event would be amazing. Heck, maybe for some special anniversary they could do that. Maybe 5 year anniversary? they could be like "to celebrate 5 years of zed slaying, we're rolling back the game to its roots so you guys can relive or experience the humble beginnings of killing floor"

Upvote 0