• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Why Are They Still Kicking The

Thetoad

Grizzled Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Bergen County N.J.
Nazis around.After more than sixty years,three generations,,,every night the T.V.stations are chock full of videos you can buy.On the discovery,,,,Military Channel,there is one every fifteen minutes...

The answer is simple,,,not the hideous acts,the barbarism,the racism......

It was THEIR UNIFORMS,,,From the U Boat's Captain cap,the elegant German Army's outfit,,not to mention the SS's Kit,,,,and finally what ILLSA,She Wolf Of The SS donned .They did it to themselves....

Hollywood,realized this years ago.Some time ago,youngsters were invited to view Schindlers List.Their comments,,,,man,,those Nazis,had cool uniforms,,,,and remember,that was filmed in black & white.....

Lol Facetube and YouBook.

@Thetoad

Go to User CP (bottom left of any forums page).

Then click on Edit Avatar under Settings & Options.

Choose the option "Use Custom Avatar" and then you have to decide where your Avatar (aka the small pictures next to your name) is coming from.

You can browse to a picture on your hard drive or enter a weblink to a picture.

Keep the file size limits in mind!:
Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 60 by 60 pixels or 9.8 KB (whichever is smaller).

Upvote 0
Lol Facetube and YouBook.

@Thetoad

Go to User CP (bottom left of any forums page).

Then click on Edit Avatar under Settings & Options.

Choose the option "Use Custom Avatar" and then you have to decide where your Avatar (aka the small pictures next to your name) is coming from.

You can browse to a picture on your hard drive or enter a weblink to a picture.

Keep the file size limits in mind!:
Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 60 by 60 pixels or 9.8 KB (whichever is smaller).
,,,,,,,Not,,,,enough,,,,commas,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Upvote 0
Remember

Remember

I pad,,,no hard drive,,,not a member of Tube/face.....

You say,,,,,uniforms don't count,,,,,,RALPH KRAMDEN,,,,,got Alice,,,with only a bus driver outfit.........

P.S.Is it possible,,in any way,,,,to download a simple picture for use ,given the parameters in which I must deal with?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Roger that

Roger that

I actually joined that dopey face book,,,just to establish this round about way of posting ,,,,,,,one simple photo,,,but guess what ,,,,,Adobe flash needed..,,And Apple ,being a MAC. In. Tosh,,,,,simply will not allow that to virus ,,,,into,,their ,,OH.....so pure system........In addition,they still have yet to produce a reasonable facsimile ......&,,,,,don't tell me Skyfire....

So,,,,,you people,,,,,unlike me,,,and my non existent skills,,,,,,,can offer a solution,,to my problem..

I AM ALL EARS........,,

Last edited:
Reactions: Olivier
Upvote 0
The parameters presumably being not having a post-baby-boomer level of skill with all things computer-y

Well, here's the part I'm trying to figure out, and which nobody ever seems to ask about:

How exactly did this guy happen to find the TWI forums when his only form of access is an iPad? Since TWI doesn't have any products for iOS, and it doesn't seem like the TWI forums would be a natural destination for someone who doesn't have any TWI products ... how did this fruitcake find his way here?

Upvote 0
Well, here's the part I'm trying to figure out, and which nobody ever seems to ask about:

How exactly did this guy happen to find the TWI forums when his only form of access is an iPad? Since TWI doesn't have any products for iOS, and it doesn't seem like the TWI forums would be a natural destination for someone who doesn't have any TWI products ... how did this fruitcake find his way here?

I thought I asked this before, maybe I didn't. I am also wondering. Also, I've used a few iPads for a total of 1.5 hours roughly, yet I can easily find the periods when typing.

Upvote 0
Fair Question

Fair Question

We are however,,,going back through,,,,,,,,Oceans Of Time...

As I recall,,I asked,,,or Yahooodd,,,,some sort of military query...
This site,,sounding,,,,,or rather,,,appearing like a military history site,,I became,,let us say,,,entangled by THE TRIPWIRE...

You may have noticed my limitations,,but when I threaded my first thread,,and read some responses of other questions,,,I was duly impressed,,with the knowledge,,contained herein...

If it's mandatory to buy,,,or play war games,,,I'll learn,& buy...

That is the true story,,,I know,,my writing style disturbs some,,,.but I was more interested in content,,rather than style..

Do youALL want me to leave?????

P.S.Believe it or not,,I have done extensive reading about Stalingrad,,,I know about operations Little Saturn,,,,U,,ranus,Vasily Chuikov,,,Paulus,,,,,Mannstein,,,,I can go on and on,,

Come to think of it,,I think,,that is what landed me here...

SHOULD,,,I STAY,,,,.Or SHOULD...,, I ,,,GO,,,,..

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Must be Bobdog ;). Also this guy is a genius.

Reactions: timur and Shadrach
Upvote 0
We are however,,,going back through,,,,,,,,Oceans Of Time...

As I recall,,I asked,,,or Yahooodd,,,,some sort of military query...
This site,,sounding,,,,,or rather,,,appearing like a military history site,,I became,,let us say,,,entangled by THE TRIPWIRE...

You may have noticed my limitations,,but when I threaded my first thread,,and read some responses of other questions,,,I was duly impressed,,with the knowledge,,contained herein...

If it's mandatory to buy,,,or play war games,,,I'll learn,& buy...

That is the true story,,,I know,,my writing style disturbs some,,,.but I was more interested in content,,rather than style..

Do youALL want me to leave?????

P.S.Believe it or not,,I have done extensive reading about Stalingrad,,,I know about operations Little Saturn,,,,U,,ranus,Vasily Chuikov,,,Paulus,,,,,Mannstein,,,,I can go on and on,,

Come to think of it,,I think,,that is what landed me here...

SHOULD,,,I STAY,,,,.Or SHOULD...,, I ,,,GO,,,,..

STAY FOREVER! You are the official resident expert of conspiracies and ipads.

But that's pretty funny that you don't even play RO.

Upvote 0