• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Why Are They Still Kicking The

But Hugo Boss didn't design them, his firm just mass produced. Neither the army uniforms (who can really take credit for designing something in gradual development for some 200 years), nor the SS uniforms. Those all-black, scary, death-goes-to-the-opera uniforms were rigged up by artist and future porcelain entrepreneur Dr. Karl Diebitsch and graphic designer Walter Hech. Who were they? I don't know, but they didn't work for Hugo Boss.

Upvote 0
A question or two,,perhaps

A question or two,,perhaps

What exactly is iOS,,,,TWI,,is I assume some reference to tripwire ,,and finally..
Do any air freight companies have commercial aircraft,that could make a non-stop trip from Hong Kong to the N.Y.C. Area??A modified 747 maybe.I recall Quantas had specials built because of distances in that part of the world....

Upvote 0
What exactly is iOS,,,,

It's the operating system that runs on your Ipad.

TWI,,is I assume some reference to tripwire ,,and finally..

Yes.

Do any air freight companies have commercial aircraft,that could make a non-stop trip from Hong Kong to the N.Y.C. Area??A modified 747 maybe.I recall Quantas had specials built because of distances in that part of the world....

Don't know much about aircrafts but I'd say no.

Upvote 0
Many thanks

Many thanks

For the info.

For convenience ,and portability this pad is great.However,it's ability to say demodulate videos is pretty crappy,so I guess many of the games played here would be unavailable to me...

I thought the best documentary I've see on the Stalingrad battle was done by the producers of the series "Battlefield",which also did some others like Battle of Britain,and the Battle of the Atlantic.,shades of "Victory at Sea",good stuff.

Thanks again...

Last edited:
Upvote 0
But Hugo Boss didn't design them, his firm just mass produced. Neither the army uniforms (who can really take credit for designing something in gradual development for some 200 years), nor the SS uniforms. Those all-black, scary, death-goes-to-the-opera uniforms were rigged up by artist and future porcelain entrepreneur Dr. Karl Diebitsch and graphic designer Walter Hech. Who were they? I don't know, but they didn't work for Hugo Boss.

Careful now Bluehawk, your extensive knowledge of the topic might lead some to believe that you have ties to the SS reenactors' community :p

Upvote 0
Tail Gunner Toad

Tail Gunner Toad

To the MAN OF STEELE
When Hans E. Rudel,piloted his JU 77 his GLUTE MAXIMUS,was protected by the well built,,but poorly fed M-15

When the junior senator from Wisconson,Drunkin JOE Mccarthy,was attempting to shield his mates,,from the BF-109's,or the FW 190 Butchers,,,,He called upon his twin .50's to save the day.......until he met Edward R....... Morrow,,,,

The Japanese Betty....Booped with 20mm cannon

Our Avengers ,,a .50
OurDevastators,,,a .30

And as I recall THEY CALL ME MR. TIBBETTS,,,,Enola Gay,,,the ubiquitous .50's although,,,,I think earlier versions,,,,had a 20 mm.to compliment the 50's,,,until they realized the different tracks,,o each..

A rough sampling,in an age of the"BEHINDERS"

Every ones performance,,,did not measure up to what was originally expected..

P.S. One last point,,,since I told people to buy GOLD,,,a few days ago,,,,it is up over $80,,,,including the $46 today...

Last edited:
Upvote 0
To the MAN OF STEELE
When Hans E. Rudel,piloted his JU 77 his GLUTE MAXIMUS,was protected by the well built,,but poorly fed M-15

When the junior senator from Wisconson,Drunkin JOE Mccarthy,was attempting to shield his mates,,from the BF-109's,or the FW 190 Butchers,,,,He called upon his twin .50's to save the day.......until he met Edward R....... Morrow,,,,

The Japanese Betty....Booped with 20mm cannon

Our Avengers ,,a .50
OurDevastators,,,a .30

And as I recall THEY CALL ME MR. TIBBETTS,,,,Enola Gay,,,the ubiquitous .50's although,,,,I think earlier versions,,,,had a 20 mm.to compliment the 50's,,,until they realized the different tracks,,o each..

A rough sampling,in an age of the"BEHINDERS"

Every ones performance,,,did not measure up to what was originally expected..

P.S. One last point,,,since I told people to buy GOLD,,,a few days ago,,,,it is up over $80,,,,including the $46 today...

Sadly, it appears that you are not the one foretold in the prophecy. Your knowledge of the holy rear-firing machine gun is merely an imitation of that prescribed by the true faith. You need to seek further, and perhaps you shall find peace in the superior firepower of the 122mm, the holy 7.62x54R and the sacred diesel fuel.

It's a shame, really.

I had such high hopes.

Reactions: kapulA
Upvote 0