• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[WHITELISTED] IJC WeaponPack (Ivan & Jack Carver)

Use the edit button in the future to avoid double posts ;)
Ok i totally see what your problem is. As you'r Red/Green colour blind you will have problems with the M7A3's sights. The dot always is Green and after the mag is almost empty it turns red, which is a very bad combination for you :(.
Many games have a colour blind mode as this a common problem under male players (Female have 2 X chromosomes so it's very rare there). Unfortunately we can't impliment a colour blind mod as this would cause problems in multiplayer.
However we might be able to adjust the brightnes for you. ;)

Oh yes indeed I know the genetics of it and I truly appreciate that you acknowledge my reasoning. Thank you sincerely.

Upvote 0
What is the customshop codes for the whitelisted pack plz.
I put the mod in yet the guns are showing up in the shop.
First page said beta4.5
WhiteV1:
IJCWeaponPack-W1.M7A3MPickup
JCWeaponPack-W1.MK23Pickup
IJCWeaponPack-W1.DualMK23Pickup
IJCWeaponPack-W1.M99Pickup
IJCWeaponPack-W1.FnFalPickup
IJCWeaponPack-W1.FnFalAPickup

White V2 (Out on 24th)
IJCWeaponPack-W2.M7A3MPickup
JCWeaponPack-W2.MK23Pickup
IJCWeaponPack-W2.DualMK23Pickup
IJCWeaponPack-W2.M99Pickup
IJCWeaponPack-W2.FnFalPickup
IJCWeaponPack-W2.FnFalAPickup
IJCWeaponPack-W2.KSGPickup

Upvote 0
Haha it is!
Everything is more then 100% finished and we could have released it 3 days earlier but we want you to play with the whitelisted version ;).

Just a quick question, are you only releasing whitelisted versions from now on?

Also with the new versions of the files, will the M7A3Commando files still be there (for example the animations, model and sounds)? Im only asking about this due to the gun being used on my server and dunno whether i'll be able to use it after the update or not.

Upvote 0

Also with the new versions of the files, will the M7A3Commando files still be there (for example the animations, model and sounds)? Im only asking about this due to the gun being used on my server and dunno whether i'll be able to use it after the update or not.

Seeing as Ivan and Jack have Xienen helping with the whitelisting process; it seems very likely.

The model, sounds and animations for the Commando version are exactly the same as the medic version, it's just a difference in code I think. You won't be able to use it after the update is applied, no.

Upvote 0

If the event ends on the 30th july we will release a non whitelisted version for you to play with ;)
The script of the M7A3 commando isn't there anymroe however.
Very good beta testers are helping us to iron out all the bugs and Sheepy has a very usefull KF build to enshure that everything works when whitelisted.
This way you all don't have to bare with the bad bugs ;)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
If the event ends on the 30th july we will release a non whitelisted version for you to play with ;)

Word from Ramm suggests in the next few days or in the next week. It shouldn't be longer than the end of the week at-most.

Very good beta testers are helping us to iron out all the bugs and Sheepy has a very usefull KF build to enshure that everything works when whitelisted.

+1 for this. ;)

Upvote 0
I love this pack, but I have one problem with it. Why is the M7A3 Medic Rifle so darn expensive? I mean, sure we don't want medics running around with it on the first wave, but WHY in the WORLD is it 15000 pounds? I don't make that much money in three games! At first I thought the medic would get a discount on the rifle, but when I got on my level 6 medic, it hadn't dropped in price a single pound. I'll never get to use the rifle! What's up with that?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I love this pack, but I have one problem with it. Why is the M7A3 Medic Rifle so darn expensive? I mean, sure we don't want medics running around with it on the first wave, but WHY in the WORLD is it 15000 pounds? I don't make that much money in three games! At first I thought the medic would get a discount on the rifle, but when I got on my level 6 medic, it hadn't dropped in price a single pound. I'll never get to use the rifle! What's up with that?

:rolleyes: That's because perk bonuses aren't applied on any of the packs apart from the old beta with Marco's mutator. The code that gives discounts to weapons depending on your level is not in the currently-whitelisted version. And the version that the code is in has yet to be released.

Upvote 0
:rolleyes: That's because perk bonuses aren't applied on any of the packs apart from the old beta with Marco's mutator. The code that gives discounts to weapons depending on your level is not in the currently-whitelisted version. And the version that the code is in has yet to be released.
I see. So are you saying we can expect to see a whitelisted version with perk discounts?

Upvote 0