• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

What's the point of a clan?

zombinex

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 9, 2010
brazil
It's more funnier to play with ppl that you don't know imo. It's make the game harder and a good challenge.

dextronaut

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 26, 2009
Pacific Northwest

dextronaut

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 26, 2009
Pacific Northwest
OMG, DEX!! ARE YOU GUYS RECRUITING?! xD

I had to!
depends :p some ppl just want to join so they can be like, "well im in one of the oldest KF clans so YOU dont know what youre talking about". we want ppl who are proud to be in ZED, but we want ppl who are going to hang with usand not be annoying.

OHsnapcojax

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 15, 2010
Beech Mountain, NC
www.facebook.com
depends :p some ppl just want to join so they can be like, "well im in one of the oldest KF clans so YOU dont know what youre talking about". we want ppl who are proud to be in ZED, but we want ppl who are going to hang with usand not be annoying.
Haha, It's fine, I was just cracking a joke, since you said 'don't even ask.' I'd like to kinda know everyone first. :)

Plus, I need to be able to play more than just hard, OBV. Can't keep up with you and your insane suicidal 1337 skills. xD

dextronaut

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 26, 2009
Pacific Northwest
Haha, It's fine, I was just cracking a joke, since you said 'don't even ask.' I'd like to kinda know everyone first. :)

Plus, I need to be able to play more than just hard, OBV. Can't keep up with you and your insane suicidal 1337 skills. xD
yeh were hardcore, i had a massive popup last night when we were playing, and i kept going because im hardcore like that :p

OHsnapcojax

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 15, 2010
Beech Mountain, NC
www.facebook.com
yeh were hardcore, i had a massive popup last night when we were playing, and i kept going because im hardcore like that :p
Yeah! You and those damn pop ups last night. You shouldn't get rid of them though, i hear they are mighty special.

I'll catch up to you guys some day. Probably soon, I'm getting better and better on hard, I wouldn't even go near hard 2 months ago. Haha.

Now if I could only stop getting so distracted while playing.

zombinex

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 9, 2010
brazil
always possible to add it to kf, but we dont have the animations or the model etc. but would be cool to replace the clot we have now, he looks like a alien XD
lol, it's true. It's a vampAlien or something like that imo. =D
Hope that someone could do the model and implement it in kf =)

Olivier

Grizzled Veteran
Jan 19, 2010
I'm getting better and better on hard, I wouldn't even go near hard 2 months ago. Haha.

Now if I could only stop getting so distracted while playing.
Yesterday's game was..... special!
And you should follow my advices and DONT GO TOO FAR!!:mad: :eek:

:rolleyes: :D