• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad What's the point of a clan?

hmmm so what?_?

so rock on and KILL ZOMBIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

biotics03.png

manor01.png

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
depends :p some ppl just want to join so they can be like, "well im in one of the oldest KF clans so YOU dont know what youre talking about". we want ppl who are proud to be in ZED, but we want ppl who are going to hang with usand not be annoying.

Haha, It's fine, I was just cracking a joke, since you said 'don't even ask.' I'd like to kinda know everyone first. :)

Plus, I need to be able to play more than just hard, OBV. Can't keep up with you and your insane suicidal 1337 skills. xD

Upvote 0
Haha, It's fine, I was just cracking a joke, since you said 'don't even ask.' I'd like to kinda know everyone first. :)

Plus, I need to be able to play more than just hard, OBV. Can't keep up with you and your insane suicidal 1337 skills. xD

yeh were hardcore, i had a massive popup last night when we were playing, and i kept going because im hardcore like that :p

Upvote 0
yeh were hardcore, i had a massive popup last night when we were playing, and i kept going because im hardcore like that :p

Yeah! You and those damn pop ups last night. You shouldn't get rid of them though, i hear they are mighty special.

I'll catch up to you guys some day. Probably soon, I'm getting better and better on hard, I wouldn't even go near hard 2 months ago. Haha.

Now if I could only stop getting so distracted while playing.

Upvote 0