• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

What We Are Up To - Killing Bugs

Sounds really neat, my friends have been calling this game Bug-Orchrestra for a while due to the amount of really small but annoying bugs, glad to see that a lot of this is getting fixed, especially tanks. Hopefully after the release of Rising Storm you guys can focus on more tank changes/additions and give the Vech-Mod team some more support too!

Thanks for the giant list of casualties you guys took out. Really.

Upvote 0
That is a quite a nice little list, and I'm happy to see work on the AI starting to filter through. I still think a small (6 man maybe) last stand mode would be ace for LAN play, and sharper AI would be needed for it. Some maps where you are pinned in a building, maybe some where you must make a fighting withdrawl through a bombed-out village, all against overwhelming odds.

Upvote 0
That is a quite a nice little list, and I'm happy to see work on the AI starting to filter through. I still think a small (6 man maybe) last stand mode would be ace for LAN play, and sharper AI would be needed for it. Some maps where you are pinned in a building, maybe some where you must make a fighting withdrawl through a bombed-out village, all against overwhelming odds.

Sounds awesome! I second this motion but I would settle for a feature in game to host listen servers like we had in ROOst.

Cheers,

Fafnir_6

P.S. Great work on the bug squashing, guys. I know how tedious that can be.

Upvote 0
Nice list of fixes, bravo.

How about the Nvidia 6 series crash issue?

There is a fix in the Nvidia control panel for players, but something a bit more concrete might be in order.

And how about the issue with SP movement jitters & some missions automatically completing the moment they start?

And the improvements on the bots is a nice thing... thanks for that. Not too sure about handing bots grenades though... I still remember the days of ROCA bots with grenades. That was messy.

I might actually have to install the beta again to try some of this out when it's ready.

I think Nvidia released a new beta patch to address the issue.

Upvote 0
Great news!
There are some nice new features added there!

Just a little thing though: Will the sounds in RO2 be looked at again?
I think we can all agree that they need an overhaul or tweaking or something.
I barely hear bullets impacting around me (or the amount of bullet cracks is also way low I think), but I go deaf when I use a pistol or AT rifle. Grenades sound not very impacting either.

But, great work!

Upvote 0
We have "found" it, but we are still working on discovering on what exactly it is so we can attempt to address it.

I heard about this, and was excited. I'm just hoping it can make it in before Rising Storm (especially since the issue may very well exist there as well).

• Added points to Squad Leaders who have their artillery markers used

Yes.

It'd be nice if SLs who have arty marks close to each other get points too, including if the TL marked a target and uses his own. Otherwise people might get upset they didn't get their mark picked. I'd say the radius would be as big as the icon.

Upvote 0
Great news!
There are some nice new features added there!

Just a little thing though: Will the sounds in RO2 be looked at again?
I think we can all agree that they need an overhaul or tweaking or something.
I barely hear bullets impacting around me (or the amount of bullet cracks is also way low I think), but I go deaf when I use a pistol or AT rifle. Grenades sound not very impacting either.

But, great work!

Go into your sound settings in Windows. I'm going from memory here but if you go into your control panel for whatever sound system you use, like RealTek, set your sound output to headphones.

http://www.bonjoy.com/wp-content/up...iver-free-windows-speaker-configuration-2.png
^ screenshot sample of where you do this. The drop down menu for Speaker Configuration is where it's at.

Most people said this made the sound perfect for them.

I've had my sound set to headphones since before RO2 came out so I didn't know there was a problem until people kept complaining. I mostly use my headphones anyways while playing.

Last edited:
Upvote 0