• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

What car do you drive?

I don't know he sure as hell seems to like it here:
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/341929/top_gear_ford_gt/

And so what if you're filling up a car with 500 HP (or 700!!! for the X1) with gas? You're not going for fuel efficiency at those levels of power.
Yes, he liked it there, so much that he bought one. For reason he liked to have it parked at the repair shop most of the time. And then he and the other two presentors took a car of their choosing to test while crusing down to somewhere in france, clarkson in his GT, hamond in a Zonda and james in some Ferrari (cant remeber which). They mocked the GT soo much for making them stop at nearly every fuel station on the way.

Upvote 0
well i used to have a peugeot 206 GTI 180 but i got hit by a truck so had a VW polo (1.2 litre engine)....both were fine i loved my GTI bit chavvy but still i liked it. Since moving back to the US from the UK i got a dodge caliber i cnt remember what size engine it is right now but it goes ok, only problem is the fuel tank is only like 10 gallons so you have to fill it all the bloody time. its a pain in the ***.

Upvote 0
nah.

this is a icon
1965-ss--mustang-fastback.jpg

Upvote 0
and my VW golf (rabbit in usa) build 1991 had 90 HP and i bet it was faster on the autobahn than your willie :p

and this "crap" 2.5 Beetle can go 140-150 mph. how fast is your willie?

Yeh i drove it for the 1st time properly yesterday i pulled out onto the road (looking horribly camp no doubt), dropped it into 1st and floored it, the thing went off like a rocket, not the fasted or best accelerating car i've owned but it still wasn surprising how well it went.

and to whoever above asked me why i bought it for the gf, its coz she needed a car, its not like she's a casual gf we live together and have been together for years lol.

Upvote 0
Has anyone mucked around with biodiesel?
I use it everyday.
I've run anywhere from 10% to 20% bio-diesel.

During harvest I burn about 1500 gals a week ;)
Oh, did I neglect to mention I was burning it in 250hp, 6 cyl, 568cid (9.0 litre) engines.:p
8030_series_tractor_128883V.jpg

The engines run fine. No discernable difference in power or fuel consumption. Some say that under load the exhaust smells like someone is frying potatoes. I've not found that to be true. The engine oil stays much clearer longer than it did when we used higher sulfur content diesel.

Floyd

Upvote 0