• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

What car do you drive?

Biodiesel is actually a strong solvent. You have to replace some rubber lines with special ones (can't remember the types right off my head) They will actually clear all the **** out of your fuel lines and injectors. On old dirty diesels (like real old, not like 2 years) this can actually cause a problem as the gunk will stop it up a little bit until it all goes through. With a new JD it should run fine... shame folks don't run it in their deuces and 5 tons...

Upvote 0
nah.

this is a icon
1965-ss--mustang-fastback.jpg
nice car....BUT it is a Ford and it is unibody construction. I am not a Ford guy. My cars are GM oldsmobile, larger, and have a full steel frame. But then again they arent in such good shape. Well, one will be soon. What is that stangs 1/4 mile time?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
and my VW golf (rabbit in usa) build 1991 had 90 HP and i bet it was faster on the autobahn than your willie :p

and this "crap" 2.5 Beetle can go 140-150 mph. how fast is your willie?
Willies Roadster can drag that Beetle faster than it has ever gone before. Both in terms of acceleration from a stop, and top speed. It is not a production car, it is a Custom Roadster. Think about a 400+HP MG. It is only limited by its final drive gear which at 1-1 is only maybe 20% lower gear than the beetles overdrive. Now if you factor in the taller rear end for racing it it probably the same final drive ratio.

He has dusted everything on the street around here, a Viper, a z06 vette, they all fall victim to his Willies. Maybe you are just a kid that cannot grasp the concept of a 400+ HP motor in a tube chassis that weighs ~1-ton. And as far as handling, it is a go-cart. He even has slicks with the 1 grove to make them street legal. :cool:

Hillbillies can make better cars than production lines.

Upvote 0
other than the colors everything is pretty origional

wheels are from a later model though, origionally it had chrome spokewheels.
same manufactor build wheels for other models/brands so comostar? maybe the same manufactor

its a Kreidler floret RMCS (CS stands for "Cockpit" "Sterwielen")

i have another also in custom colors, this one is from 1978 the other i own is from 1969 (will post picture later when i'm at home)

Upvote 0