• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

What car do you drive?

My new ride..

My new ride..

V-Dub in da house. Compact and economical, 1.4TDI. It isn't a rocket, but very nice to drive - stiff and solid feeling. The torque from the diesel engine is nice and the turbo lets it to keep up with other traffic.

polo_2.jpg

polo_3.jpg

Upvote 0
Two questions: Why does the numberplate say "Focus"? And if it was in the english countryside, how comes there's a vineyard behind your car?

Already answered by Sheepdip really. Numberplate Photo shopped to say that instead of my reg. number. And the pic was taken at Biddenden Vineyards, Kent. Oddly, they make cider there, we were going to buy some fresh. But it's a nice drive into the country, so we made a day of it.

Upvote 0
I drive a 2001 v6 mustang convertible .color is grey..a chick magnet or at least where i live it is..a pretty fun car to drive especially in the damn winter with the traction off...Not very fast .......0-60 in 7 secs .... and a little less then 16 secs in quarter mile....But that never made me doubt about racing a few slow cars :D
Here'r some pics
IMG_0173.jpg

IMG_0155.jpg

Upvote 0