Welt's Tank Skins

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

BrausePaul

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 26, 2006
It will relaised on a new Map by ViViD

Narva 17th March 1944

Last edited:

Freakbrother

Apr 10, 2006
Remove those crosses on the front of the hull, and you have a deal. ;)

Otherwise, that's an excellent job you've done there.

I dont understand you, you change the whole skin (nice work :) )
but use those ugly and wrong default markings,
they looks like from a german captured vehicle?

One small balkencross on each side of the hull would be ok ;)

Welt

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 12, 2006
Finland
I introduce the tank for manly men. :p Designed to fire the feared 8,8cm lipstick-kanone, it can pierce any known armor. Le pinkeh tankh!

HobbStweedle

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 30, 2006
awesome!!

but why is it gunless? you should have added a tiger turret that shoots satchels to it or something.

Welt

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 12, 2006
Finland
Nice rip off...:(
Meh, I dont consider this is a ripoff from your work. Quite some time ago I thought if alpha worked on the tank skins and decided to try it with Tiger, make the roadwheels transparent or add some wheels there. But I never did it because of my lazyness, until your work brought the idea back into my mind.

E: And now for something completely different.....

THE NINJACART!

Last edited:

Welt

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 12, 2006
Finland
Completely magnificent creation of Pimp My Clowncar. With custom paintjob and Giovanna chromed 20" set of wheels.

"I drive it to attract teh ladies" - Josef Stalin

Britney Federline

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 22, 2005
Welt, you are clearly the only person in the RO community who comprehends how WWII was in desperate need of pimping.

The grognards who keep complaining that RO isn't realistic because one map has a tiny bit of blue sky somewhere that ruins the immersion are people who clearly do not understand the power of joy and happiness, as well as cash money ya ho, that pimping brings in.

More I say! More!

And what server admin tries to resist the pimping power? They need a ***** slap!

Britney Federline

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 22, 2005
That looks good and realistic, although unpimped.

Is there any way to add some scraps or scratches of some kind to those skirts? I would think those would really get dinged up quickly. I can understand that might not work if they share a texture with other parts of the tank. I suppose that's the reason why we don't see grease and oil marks around the engines and exhaust in RO, because the texture on those pieces is shared with the tank generally.