• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

2D Art Welt's Tank Skins

It will relaised on a new Map by ViViD

Narva 17th March 1944

7162uTiger217_frontjpg.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Remove those crosses on the front of the hull, and you have a deal. ;)

Otherwise, that's an excellent job you've done there.

I dont understand you, you change the whole skin (nice work :) )
but use those ugly and wrong default markings,
they looks like from a german captured vehicle?

One small balkencross on each side of the hull would be ok ;)

Upvote 0
Nice rip off...:(
Meh, I dont consider this is a ripoff from your work. Quite some time ago I thought if alpha worked on the tank skins and decided to try it with Tiger, make the roadwheels transparent or add some wheels there. But I never did it because of my lazyness, until your work brought the idea back into my mind.

E: And now for something completely different.....

THE NINJACART!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Welt, you are clearly the only person in the RO community who comprehends how WWII was in desperate need of pimping.

The grognards who keep complaining that RO isn't realistic because one map has a tiny bit of blue sky somewhere that ruins the immersion are people who clearly do not understand the power of joy and happiness, as well as cash money ya ho, that pimping brings in.

More I say! More!

And what server admin tries to resist the pimping power? They need a ***** slap!

Upvote 0
That looks good and realistic, although unpimped.

Is there any way to add some scraps or scratches of some kind to those skirts? I would think those would really get dinged up quickly. I can understand that might not work if they share a texture with other parts of the tank. I suppose that's the reason why we don't see grease and oil marks around the engines and exhaust in RO, because the texture on those pieces is shared with the tank generally.

Upvote 0