• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Weapon Perks [Individual Weapon Leveling]

I'm getting a lot of pm's regarding this subject and I just want to say: This project isn't dead, but Dungeon Defenders has totaly consumed my free time currently. When I get bored of that I will get back to this, but it could take a while. I made some major changes to the basics of this mod and just need to code one more -kinda big- thing before I can put it up for alpha testing with just a handful of weapons.
Is this about the GUI you was telling me about last time? I've started on the GUI with the pages of information I asked if you knew about so I can maybe try lend a hand and we can maybe see about getting a way round your idea? I have a nice idea you may be able to use but whether you like it is another thing. :)

Upvote 0
I'm getting a lot of pm's regarding this subject and I just want to say: This project isn't dead, but Dungeon Defenders has totaly consumed my free time currently. When I get bored of that I will get back to this, but it could take a while. I made some major changes to the basics of this mod and just need to code one more -kinda big- thing before I can put it up for alpha testing with just a handful of weapons.
Please read :)

Upvote 0
Sorry for the huge necro but just in-case there is anyone still lingering around checking in to see if there has been an update with this, this message is for you.

I have gone ahead and taken the effort to create this mutator, well at least most of the concept ;) Minus the static perks and weapon unlocking.

Currently only have 20 of the 122 weapons on my server added to it but more will come with each update.

IP address is: 69.160.47.100:8077
Source is protected currently but once Ive made sure its not overly buggy or anything I plan to release my version of this concept with unprotected source.

My version is meant to be able to be run side by side with ServerPerksMut made by Marco.

Any questions or bug reports can be posted on our new website: http://twistedkf.com/ in the respective sections.

Description of how its setup will be in the general section on our forum.

Enjoy!

Last edited:
Upvote 0