• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Tripwire's KF easter eggs

This one usually makes me laugh on Hospital Horrors (before I promptly die):

Spoiler!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Real Easter Eggs

Real Easter Eggs

Hi guys, My first post.

OK so I was looking for easter eggs by checking the forums. I found this thread about a baby in a cot? really?

I found a REAL easter egg... or two....

If you play the Portal/Apeture map, there is a big door with don't let it out/don't open/etc all over it. it's in the middle of the map, up the ramps.

Open it, there is an AK47, Chainsaw, Grenade Launcher, some other stuff, too.
And a Golden Egg replacing the Button in the room. A Real Egg. I have the Gold DLC, so I think they all showed up gold for me. They might be gold weapons though, thus the egg.

It took 2 of us about 10 minutes to open the door. I unwelded it (level3 support) whilst my mate kept a Bloat busy. Good times.

Another Egg:
No actual egg this time, but if you put a $50 in the "tips" box in front of the Mechanical Man in either the Steamland map or the Abusement Park map, he will dance for you. Remember to pick up your $50 when he's done, though.

Another:
I have seen the I <3 Zombies thing, and the Writing on the wall mentioned. Another one with writing is above one of the Traders in the Xmas map.. something about "A Lazy Elf..." I think.

Those are the only ones that I can think of just now.

Upvote 0
Hi guys, My first post.

OK so I was looking for easter eggs by checking the forums. I found this thread about a baby in a cot? really?

I found a REAL easter egg... or two....

If you play the Portal/Apeture map, there is a big door with don't let it out/don't open/etc all over it. it's in the middle of the map, up the ramps.

Open it, there is an AK47, Chainsaw, Grenade Launcher, some other stuff, too.
And a Golden Egg replacing the Button in the room. A Real Egg. I have the Gold DLC, so I think they all showed up gold for me. They might be gold weapons though, thus the egg.

It took 2 of us about 10 minutes to open the door. I unwelded it (level3 support) whilst my mate kept a Bloat busy. Good times.

Another Egg:
No actual egg this time, but if you put a $50 in the "tips" box in front of the Mechanical Man in either the Steamland map or the Abusement Park map, he will dance for you. Remember to pick up your $50 when he's done, though.

Another:
I have seen the I <3 Zombies thing, and the Writing on the wall mentioned. Another one with writing is above one of the Traders in the Xmas map.. something about "A Lazy Elf..." I think.

Those are the only ones that I can think of just now.

Son, those are easter eggs should be served on a gOLD pLATE.

Upvote 0