Tripwire's KF easter eggs

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

C_Gibby

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 18, 2010
I found two of these "easter eggs." These Tripwire easter eggs as I like to call them are things very rarely seen in games.

I found two of them.

One is in the entrance of the Manor placed in a wheelchair, in KF-Manor.

One is in the cot in the upstairs of the large farmhouse in KF-Farm.

I bet you're wondering what these hidden things are, aren't you?

They are:

Dead babies.

Now, aside from maybe Max Payne, IIRC, no game I have ever played has dead babies in it.

Olivier

Grizzled Veteran
Jan 19, 2010
Looks like a doll to me.... want dead childrens? Try KF-Hospital Horrors
shot00522.png

Fang

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 27, 2010
Dead Babies

Dead Babies

Makes me wonder if there are anymore of these on the core-maps.

I'm going to check it out, I'll report back later. :)

gusone

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 2, 2009
Sidcup
steamcommunity.com
There is a number Easter Eggs in Hospital Horrors DCF - mind you it may be hard to find them since as soon as you start looking you'll get pounced on as the Zeds don't let up in that map... until you are dead.

anthracy

Jun 17, 2009
In West London, the van in the tunnel has a TW (Tripwire) logo on it instead of VW.

Reactions: SMIFF

Murphy

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 22, 2005
liandri.darkbb.com
Let's assume for a moment that those are indeed dead babies, although they are clearly dolls - why the eff would you consider them easter eggs? What about "dead baby" says "hidden in-joke" to you?:confused:

imonoz

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 14, 2010
swedan
My friends and I had an in-game debate on whether it's a doll or a baby. (I said doll first)

Sure you did, you're losing the battle and now you're about to retreat?

Please just stand your ground with the "babies" and have wrong.

Or I will hunt you all down --> :IS2: <--

C_Gibby

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 18, 2010
Sure you did, you're losing the battle and now you're about to retreat?

Please just stand your ground with the "babies" and have wrong.

I am having the wrong D: If I'm wrong and I know it because of the multiple opinions, that it's a doll, then it's a doll.

And Murph, I consider them "easter eggs" in a sense that they're hidden in the maps. :D

They're not humorous at all. They're like, Anti-Easter Eggs. :confused:

HaTeMe

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 20, 2009
Behind You!
It's clearly a doll

Yeah, it is. Doesnt even look like a real baby o_O

Let's assume for a moment that those are indeed dead babies, although they are clearly dolls - why the eff would you consider them easter eggs? What about "dead baby" says "hidden in-joke" to you?:confused:

And this.

Id say the Tripwire team nicks in Bedlam for example are more of an easter egg than the "dead dolls". Or the random Tripwire logos at some places.

C_Gibby

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 18, 2010
the random Tripwire logos at some places.

I think we should try and locate the lolcat pictures on the character models.

There was one on DJ scully, so they should be on the other characters somewhere! :rolleyes:

SMIFF

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 19, 2009
Theres 'Cool story, bro' written on dj scullys backpack, or mike noble's, cant remember

and the 'im on a boat' sticker

Reactions: EricFong

Lord Second

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 11, 2013
If you fly through a certain wall while spectating in West London, you'll come out outside of the map, and there is a sign saying "The Thirsty Modder: Service, Spirits, Staticmesh"

C_Gibby

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 18, 2010
If you fly through a certain wall while spectating in West London, you'll come out outside of the map, and there is a sign saying "The Thirsty Modder: Service, Spirits, Staticmesh"

****ing necro, man. Why.

But yes.

That is a nice easter egg.