• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The Wifi Problem (Solved ? )

NeoGodHobo

Grizzled Veteran
Dec 9, 2011
Hi all, I use to play this game until the big patch, where it made it impossible to play if you had WI-FI ( because of the speed hack program )

So technically I just wanted to know if it has been solve so I can start playing again, I dont want to re-download the game since I got a download limit and the game takes almost half of it. so I figured id ask here before.

Well at least one person is still using them.... I think i have my old 33.6k modem kicking around in an old tower somewhere if you want it :p

Spent many nights playing TFC with that thing.
I spent many an hour playing MOHAA and Battlefield 1942 with mine, to mention but two.
I feel your pain ro sauce.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
im having constant problems with it including massive lag spikes but didnt experience any at all before the update.

Yes, thats exactly what happend to me too. Any other games are fine, max settings. ( such as Il-2 c.o.d or total war shogun 2 )

Okay well il download it at the end of the month then, seeing from the answers I got and give it a try.

The thing about changing servers is I dont play in servers that got less than 35 people in. or else its just boring ( to me )

Upvote 0