• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

The RO2:HoS Fact Thread

smokeythebear

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 21, 2005
Sheppards house
:eek: its been a long time since i read that thread. My point is, if the mg 42 was around in Stalingrad, it would have been very rare, and most like tanks and HTs would be equipped with mg 32s.

And what is the Lafette? :p
Lafette is the name for German bipod heavy mgs sometimes equipped with scopes and designed to minimize recoil. MG42 was probably the most common type.

MG42's may have been uncommon but then TW is putting in some much more rare weapons so it kind of surprises me.

[TW]Wilsonam

VP, Tripwire Int.
Oct 17, 2005
Roswell, GA
www.tripwireinteractive.com
Lafette is the name for German bipod heavy mgs sometimes equipped with scopes and designed to minimize recoil. MG42 was probably the most common type.

MG42's may have been uncommon but then TW is putting in some much more rare weapons so it kind of surprises me.
The "Lafette" is actually the (folding) tripod, not bipod.

hockeywarrior

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 21, 2005
The RO Elitist's piano bar
www.youtube.com
I dug up some information you might want to add this to the fact thread. Wilson made this reply to one of the comments in the recent RPS screenshot news post, regarding singleplayer details, confirming how many missions there will be:

Quoting Wilson:

Actually, to be picky on the single player, it isn

Flogger23m

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 5, 2009
An AVT-40 (or SVT-40) with what looks like a 15 or 20 round magazine can be spotted here:

Perhaps it is an upgrade for the AVT-40 and/or SVT-40.

Last edited: