• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The KF Screenshot and Video Thread

Tell Me how this makes sence?
Spoiler!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I did not watch ur video. or even click ur link. however I will quote myself.

hey I want to ask you to stop wasting my time with this kinda of crappy killing floor gameplay video. theres are allready tons of people putting out gameplays of killing floor. and I don't want more. (most likely I speak for more then just myself)

please make something worth watching. like funny ways to kill patriarch, guides, fails or something else "unique".

UNIQUE is the keyword.

Upvote 0
It's not a radioshow: dead air is OK if you have nothing to say that second...

That's my problem with a vast majority of Let's Play type videos. People watch this to see the game, not to hear you blabber and most of the time, especially if someone can. not. shot up. it really is nothing but meaningless drivel. It doesn't add to the video, just makes it annoying.

Now, if you were doing a commentated run through a boss fight or a difficult level, or if you were doing some kind of review while playing, or maybe if you were a funny guy... - or even if what you showed in the video was noteworthy enough to make someone want to sit through your incessant blathering, like showing off a custom map or exceptionally skilled playing...

But most Let's Plays just have someone constantly talking nonsense over the video for. no. reason. and this doesn't seem to be an exception.:(

I'll give you one thing though, at least you're not German. :p

Reactions: Shadrach
Upvote 0
There is commenting and there is "Oh, lol, I jumped, now I landed again, what are we gonna do now, hm, let me take a step to the left, yeah, that's nice, now-boom, haha, shot him, why don't you die olol, gonna shoot him again, haha, my head is about to explode because I have to say things every second rofl, 15 seconds done, now to find something equally engaging for the next thirteen hours of episodes, oh lord, the internet has been waiting for this..."
ENOUGH!

Surely that can't be the point of Let's Plays as prevalent as it may be in that genre!

(EDIT: The video in question was originally posted in Tha Podium in its own topic! Whence the opinionated responses! Some busy-body moderator moved it into this thread, including the responses and well, it's the KF Screenshot and Video Thread and it's... a KF Video... The comments are out of place here, I feel. I stand by what I said, but I wouldn't have said it here.)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
There is commenting and there is "Oh, lol, I jumped, now I landed again, what are we gonna do now, hm, let me take a step to the left, yeah, that's nice, now-boom, haha, shot him, why don't you die olol, gonna shoot him again, haha, my head is about to explode because I have to say things every second rofl, 15 seconds done, now to find something equally engaging for the next thirteen hours of episodes, oh lord, the internet has been waiting for this..."
ENOUGH!

Surely that can't be the point of Let's Plays as prevalent as it may be in that genre!

lol, yeah those videos are the worse. it slike, they have to make a comment about very single thing. I mean, it makes the focus of the game, much less when their talking and everything.

Upvote 0