• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The Hardest Map

The Hardest Map

• Wyre

Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Bedlam

Votes: 28 16.4%
  • Offices

Votes: 6 3.5%
  • Departed

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Crash

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Biotics Lab

Votes: 3 1.8%
  • Icebreaker

Votes: 28 16.4%
  • Suburbia

Votes: 14 8.2%
  • Mountain Pass

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Biohazard

• Manor

• Foundry

• Hospital horrors

Votes: 60 35.1%
  • Filth's Cross

Votes: 11 6.4%
  • West London

• Total voters

No Glory

Grizzled Veteran
Dec 6, 2009
BC, Canada
As most people here know, I have made glossary which needs a serious update. However, since I last put it out, there has been a few new maps released, so my question is simply: Which is the hardest map? (Excluding the upcoming christmas map)

I CANNOT FIT ALL the maps on the poll as there are just too many, so if you think that WATERWORKS or FARM are the hardest, please just post it and I'll be sure to count them!

If you're feeling vocal as to why you find the map so hard feel free to let your thoughts be known. I'd also like to know where people think is the best spot to hold on that map.

I look forwards to the results :)

Last edited:
There is no harder map from hospitalhorrors, in fact i never saw a single fleshpound there...:p on suicidal. Only once, alone. For hospitalHorrors to get fp wave u must squeeze the maximum from every player..
Open wide maps like farm are the easiest, even with short-distance fighting perks...
And there is the third kind of maps, which are the middle, like west london(its more closeer to the easy, though)..:rolleyes:

Upvote 0
I vote, HospitolHorrors. It's not really because of the zed, it's mainly because it takes five hours to get to the trader and the arrows tend to make you go zig zagging across the map when there's probably shorter routes and you end up missing the trader.

upon greater thought on tha, I change my vote to Hospitalhorrors. I forgot about all that, haven't played it in a while

Upvote 0
Umm... for solo, Office.

For mutiplayer, hospital. The first time I play this map with friends, we see trader is 15m away. So OF COS we deside to kill the last zed before we start heading to the trader. But we end up reaching the trader when there's only 5 seconds left:mad: Oh and Biohazard, because me and my friends fail to find anywhere the defend at this moment.

And, Suburbia. Not because its dark, its because bullets is not hitting the center of the screen on this map.

Edit: Due to my bad memory, I misplace hospital and biohazard.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Umm... for solo, Office.

For mutiplayer, hospital. The first time I play this map with friends, we see trader is 15m away. So OF COS we deside to kill the last zed before we start heading to the trader. But we end up reaching the trader when there's only 5 seconds left:mad: Oh and Biohazard, because me and my friends fail to find anywhere the defend at this moment.

And, Suburbia. Not because its dark, its because bullets is not hitting the center of the screen on this map.

What you said. All the new maps, except mountain pass which is a bit broken. I havent really tried with a bunch of serious guys tho. But now with achievements, there is a new excuse... and HoE will make everything even harder now. Nice challenge.

Upvote 0
What you said. All the new maps, except mountain pass which is a bit broken. I havent really tried with a bunch of serious guys tho. But now with achievements, there is a new excuse... and HoE will make everything even harder now. Nice challenge.

And clearly I made a mistake in my post, LOL. What I mean hospital is bioharzzad and bioharzzad I mean hospital.

Oh... mountain pass... 6-man suicidal, one and a half hour, still @ wave 9. And no one even get hit once. So we finally give up.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I vote offices. Why? Because it's one of the smallest maps, has one of the narrowest hallways, and is one of the hardest to hold up in.

And falling through those windows thinking: "Hey, those ZEDs don't die when they jump, I guess I won't eithe-...Piss."

On-topic, Hospital Horrors. Filth knows how to not make camping spots.

...But is that a good thing or a bad thing? ;)

Upvote 0