• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The "anything" thread

Shad said:
Not sure if it can download stuff off youtube and the likes.

It can :), well, youtube anyway; havent tried it with vimeo yet. I've been using it to pull down those Econ lectures. It's cool because all you have to do is right click and copy the link to the video and then the interface will populate with every possible version of said video. For example 240p, 360p, 480p, 720p, 1080p etc. flv, mp4, webm etc. Then you can pick and choose which quality level and file type you want. Not bad.

Upvote 0
Did Google recently change the way its search engine worked or something? Something odd has been going on with mine recently... it's like it's prioritizing the results differently, wish I could change it back...

I can't put my finger on exactly what the difference is but something is def different.

For example when I used to search "crpg mount and blade" the first result would be crpg's main website and then a bunch of hits from their forum or the wiki.

Now it takes me to gamefaq's and some random forum post their that mentions crpg followed by something on reddit. It's just weird.

Upvote 0
Did Google recently change the way its search engine worked or something? Something odd has been going on with mine recently... it's like it's prioritizing the results differently, wish I could change it back...

I can't put my finger on exactly what the difference is but something is def different.

For example when I used to search "crpg mount and blade" the first result would be crpg's main website and then a bunch of hits from their forum or the wiki.

Now it takes me to gamefaq's and some random forum post their that mentions crpg followed by something on reddit. It's just weird.
I dunno. Have you tried to Google the answer?

Upvote 0
One UN official believes Syria to be in a civil war, just as news comes in that Russia is supplying Syria with brand new attack helicopters. So now rebels have precision American assault rifles and missile launchers while Syrians have brand new Russian aircraft. This can only go over well. :rolleyes:

[url]http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-18417952[/URL]

Upvote 0
Upvote 0