• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Team Fortress 2!

I found TF2 rather shallow. haven't played it much since I got a few months back...

I really miss the antics of TFC where you could stack Sentry guns and dispencers ontop each other, and being able to jump onto other people's Sg and such.
It notonly looked cool and fun, but allowed you do put SG in hard to reach places :D

All those things make TFC a hoot, miss the good old days. KInd odd considering how cartoony TF2 is....

Upvote 0
When TF2 came out I couldn't stop playing it for 2 months straight but now I can't even look at it without despising it. I've tried many times but I just can't like the game anymore.
QFT. I haven't played since about three months after release. I have tried multiple times to get back into it, but it just doesn't appeal any longer. It started not being so much fun as soon as they screwed the demoman in the first patch with grenades that didn't explode on impact. But even after the multiple patches, it's just no fun.

I'll take CoD4 on 360 any day.

Upvote 0
I think adding only one set of achievements to one class kind of ruins the game, at least until all the cookie loving achievement whores get all 39 achievements. I tried to play on a server this afternoon only to see 8 people on my team, 4 of them medics! And I still never got healed as a pyro, they were convinced that a punching only heavy would do much more damage :rolleyes:. New map is pretty fun though.

Upvote 0
yeah well tf2 has had the ballanced raped multiple times by valve and this most recent update is about the only good thing ive seen yet. the game was more fun when it first came out! however i think these updates for each class will be made for all classes, God knows what the heck you can give a sniper for extra bonuses.. :eek: i just wish they could reballance the game more towards the way it was originally, when 1 hit wrenches were very rare, and a sentry wasnet a weak pathetic thing with a crosseyed engy sitting behind it...

Upvote 0