• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Steampunk DLC weapon pack.

I dont count them as being a community weapon pack, they are made by IJC again.
KF_IJC_Summer_Weps.usx
But IJC came straight out of the community right?
And the steampunk weps are a direct request from the community in this very thread.

I don't think the flare revs look very steampunk, and they're better for it.
They're supposed to be junk-made diy weps I thought.

Upvote 0
It was such a nice tactical survival shooter with nice atmosphere.
Can't stay pure, it's life.
But I feel it too, sometimes, the lack of intensity.

Now we got to the point where robot chickens are shooting mutated reindeer with plasma bolts on the moon.
And the sheer insanity of this concept isn't, you know, gravy ?

And now we have thread about steampunk weapons that should be added to all this... you know what? Go ahead.
I agree with you to an extent in that TWI should straighten this game by tidying it somehow.

Actually they pile up things and more things and a whole cluster**** of things in KF, slowly but surely dissolving any identity the game has.
They should at least make a good little cleaning about it, making neat little columns and rows so that anyone can choose what they want, be it a slapstick cluster**** or a very serious and immersive fight for survival.

But in the end if someone want to play a terminator chicken who kill mutated christmas reindeers with a steampunk plasma-gun in a base on the moon, then I don't see why people shouldn't be able to do so.
They paid for it after all.

Upvote 0
Actually, this is a great idea and I would definitely buy the DLC.

Yes. ^^^

Although I'm fine without it. In general I'd like any type of "after market" skin for the bow just to spice it up since I find the current skin very bland. But I'm sure some are very happy with it in its current state. :~P

I'm happy either way!

Upvote 0