• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Steampunk characters cosplay

Nakayoshi

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 10, 2012
Russia
At the end of August this year we took part in a great anime convention Akiban-2012 in Izhevsk city, Russia with our Killing Floor cosplay.

We decided to make steampunk characters because they are cool, they are stylish, they are kicking asses! Hope you'll enjoy it!

BONUS - Ash Harding, Scrake, Siren and hot Christmas Stalker! :p

We're big fans of this amazing game.

Sincerely yours,
Nakayoshi club.

P.S. Hope it's the right thread to post :eek:

Left 4 Dinner

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 11, 2012
AMAZING! I love what you guys did with the steampunks and that Husk Canon. Even Ash looked pretty good. Ive got to admit that the christmas stalker and the Scrake look perfect

Think you could hook me up with that christmas stalker chick :p

justkidding lol

Arblarg

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 24, 2012
Illinois, U.S.
Ok, cool.
how much do yo-

Seriously though. Awesome job on the costume design, weapon design and...well everything really!

Althamus

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 13, 2012
Very cool job on the costumes! They look pretty awesome :D

Although the scrake brought a real chainsaw? :S

And dat Christmas Stalker... me gusta.

Splatpope

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 1, 2012
Belgium
my only real gripe is that they all look a bit too clean, might have wanted to pour some dirt on the suits or I dunno

but man how friggin AWESOME this stuff is :IS2:

Nakayoshi

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 10, 2012
Russia

Lacedaemonius

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 16, 2011
Damn, that siren must have been tough to full off. Kudos to whoever was her. Also is it just me or does the steampunk pyro look (in KF and IRL) like a BDSM fetishist?

tehmadcap

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 6, 2010
Normally I would say cosplay is pretty lame.. but this is fekkin awesome! Do you have any close-ups of Mr Foster?