• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Steam Christmas Sale Thread

It would be even better with expansion pack, but I guess they don't want to get too generous :rolleyes:.

Yea, I'm waiting to see if Kingdoms goes on sale.. and then I will pounce!

Pile, it is well worth the price of admission. The music is really well done. The loading screens are nice and clean, classy. I just landed in the New World and immediately attacked the first native villiage I came across.. handed out flu blankets to all of the survivors. Poor natives.. my gunpowder weapons totally freaked them out :). Yeah, I'm gonna start a Spanish campaign - Conquistadors!

I'd say get it.. you cant go wrong at that price.

Upvote 0
What is this? Wasn't TW already on sale, 25% off from HL1(last year it cost 0,99$), Street Fighter 4 has had 50% off sales from every distributer imaginable throughout the year, no one plays multiwinia anymore, Shattered Horizon was already 25% off...

Hopefully there happens some price fix again, I really want that Shattered Horizon, but only 25% off is really weak.

Edit. Ok...it seems to have changed. Bought Shattered Horizon.

If you don't mind share your impressions... pretty cool concept that reminded me a lot of Ender's Game.

But I don't have a vista machine so no go for me :p.

Upvote 0
If you don't mind share your impressions... pretty cool concept that reminded me a lot of Ender's Game.

But I don't have a vista machine so no go for me :p.

It's pretty nice, but it misses that something that would make me want to play it constantly. Competive games really need well optimized engine and net code, even tho. I have still pretty high-end machine I can't crank the settings so high as I hoped(Crysis look's better and runs the same). Space fights are totally new thing to me, still needs to figure out in what angle is it best to attack and is best to aim. You can suprise your targets by coming on top of them, which is super fun to do and see them searching for you with their last breath ;). Overall it's really nice game for 5$ and a blast to play for 10-50 minutes. Plus side is that once I stop, in a couple of hours I want to play it again.

Just hoped it would use both of my ati's with significant improvement. But atleast they have this new trend with indie developers to improve their game. Theres new free DLC coming with new maps ect.

I got 3 guest passes to whoever wants to try it, it's only 1,6gb so download shoudn't be a problem.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Upvote 0