• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Stats Reset Coming

Thank you TWI for making RO2 possible. There's alot of complaining going on, but I think we can all say that the game is being swiftly ironed out and becoming one of the most enjoyable gaming experiences most of us have ever encountered.

Thank you also for always trying to maintain an open relationship with the community, showing that you not only care about us, but also listen to our requests and act on them. It's really rare nowadays to see that kind of relationship betwean a gaming community and the Developers, and I think it's really something that should be praised.

Hope to see the patch soon, and continuing to see RO's improvements! :D

Upvote 0
I'd rather use a newer weapon than an older one. [...]

So yeah, I'd want a new weapon if I had a choice!

1st its purely cosmetics...but lets stay with the comparison and say that its like putting lipstick on your eyes and eye shadow on your mouth...it really should be vice-versa ;)

and secondly...choice is exactly what frontline troops on both sides did not have - they had to make do with what they had...

Upvote 0
1st its purely cosmetics...but lets stay with the comparison and say that its like putting lipstick on your eyes and eye shadow on your mouth...it really should be vice-versa ;)

and secondly...choice is exactly what frontline troops on both sides did not have - they had to make do with what they had...

I don't think they had a choice either, of course. Only half of the soldiers were even issued rifles, the rest were just given 5 bullets and told to pick one up, according to the documentary "Enemy at the Gates." (Kidding!!!! :) )

I'm not saying they would chrome out their gun and put a pink synthetic stock on in it. I'm just saying, if you were picking up a rifle off a table, one was shiny new and one was beat up, I believe an experienced soldier would choose the newer one.

Upvote 0
My concern with the double xp is that I can see already double xp weekends being promoted. One of the problems now is that because of glitches everybody is a hero with everything unlocked. It's why I hear the constant chatter of mkb's and when I hear an mg34 I can't be sure if it's manned by friend or foe. What's the rush to level up and get back to where we already are? Is anybody really going to play only because they get double xp that weekend and then turn the game off until the next promo? Let's take it slow baby. ;)

Upvote 0
very good. only a fraction of the achievements on my list are actually earned, sort of made it a joke.

glad to see ROHoS did so well out of the gate! I was really hoping it would, really pulling for Tripwire...in spite of the admitted rough launch. At least they've got the cajones to say as much.

thanks for the good news....keep on keepin' on.

Upvote 0
TWI, i am excited by this reset.
I have almost 100 hours of RO and i am the first to beg for a reset, because the gameplay of the game with 90% of people with 90 of rank is worse..
The stats can be a good thing if the leveling system is actualy hard to climb, it can be a challenge for people play for years the game, but if it is easy to climb up, like a couple of months, in that time, the game play rolls back to the way it is now, and is that i am concernt.
TWI please handle with care that Double XP events.

Upvote 0