• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Stats Reset Coming

Upcoming changelog:

Changelog:

Stats
-Major reworking to address crossing up stats with other players and sometimes not saving stats on ranked servers. This includes a global stat and achievement reset.
-Fixed several number display issues in the profile menu and after action report
-Honor, class, and weapon experience are all currently doubled to help make up for stats lost to the reset
-A new achievement has been added which is unlocked simply by playing RO2 during the double xp for players affected by the stat reset

Gameplay
-Reloading can be interrupted by melee or switching weapons
-Fixed quick grenade not returning to the previously equipped weapon
-Fixed team wounding counting as kill
-Fixed kill assists not showing up all the time
-Fixed Countdown Time to Beat being always 0
-Fixed timers showing wrong numbers in the single player campaign
-Fixed tank cannon smoke shells not blocking AI vision

Stability & Performance
- Reduced Alt-Tab crashing
- Fixed post-processing preset resetting itself in the video settings menu
- Fixed glowing outline/rainbow colors around the screen for certain machines
- Fixed a bug causing all audio to cut out after a map change
- Graphical improvements to environment, weapons and vehicle interior (this one is shared with the art department)
- New Umbra release and optimization
- General CPU optimizations

Server
-Fix for commandline setting of webadmin values not saving after multiple map changes

Reactions: bobsynergy
Upvote 0
What I think they should do; let marketing be for what it is, while they continue fixing the game. Dragging in more people in right now might not be a good strategy. Once the game is fixed up and good to go; let the quality speak for itself. Possibly a demo, maybe a few free weekends, sale here and there. That kind of thing. I still believe a solid community can be build for the game, if they approach things right.

You missed the point of the post. It doesn't matter when a new video is made and posted out, it just needs to be updated to showcase more that just shooting. RO2 graphics are superb, but that aspect is rarely showcased.
`swamp

Upvote 0
That means you've received someone else's stats. Level 44/45 should take at least 6 months (playing 6 hours a day, every day) to get...
Seriously?, 6 hours 6 months... so what's up with normal people?. Or people who will buy the game in like 1 or 2 years?. I guess i may max levels in maybe 4 years at that rate, thanks. Seems exactly what i though, the old game was designed for mature ppl. This is more focused to teenagers it seems... sadly.

Upvote 0