• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Some Map Achievements being turned off

It's all irrelevant. why should i care about these things as a customer. You either provide a good service or not.
But what you are doing is insulting the company you want a fix from. You think insulting your PC when it slows down makes it faster? Sorry but you "as a customer" has no right to come in and complain when they have said they are working on it and will give details when they can. They do not like to give details and then break them because people like you start flaming which you must be able to agree. Patience...and if you are playing for achievements...well I can't see why you are complaining so hard to get an extra 2% on the 98% complete mark...

whats with this retarded moderation. letting through insults but not normal replies.
That is because yur first 5 posts are going through moderation as it's a anti-spam feature.

Upvote 0
when you had enough of the game, only thing that's left is map achievments

if you're willing to play this game for nothing today well you might just be a boring person. or have a pc that cannot run anything new. deal with it

I doubt he plays the game for nothing. He probably plays the game for fun, like me, and plenty of people in these forums...and all over the world who play games...at all. We play games because they're fun to play. It's just in this era of achievements, SOME people look to them for replay value...because they need a carrot for enjoyment. Which is fine; a decade ago these people were probably were the type to play a game for a few days and get bored...now the industry helps to cater to them, and you.

But don't insult people by calling them boring or that their PCs are bad all because they don't need extrinsic rewards.

deal with it

Upvote 0
Actually guys I spoke with the Dan guy last night on steam and he had left TWI so he is not working on it anymore. He said he has for over a month now.

How do you know they are not working on it? You've seen that they have a massive update coming for KF, they have giving us feedback on saying they found the problem and are onto fixing it, you see they are busy with RO2 cause something came up. How can you be that stupid and go insulting the company that gave you a great game because they have so much going on right now?

Jeez people need to
1.) Grow up.
2.) Be patient.
3.) Read what they say before posting.
4.) Shut up and wait.

Like i've mentioned all before (cause I get this greif from my servers alone...about something im apparently supposed to do and they get impatient) they patience gets you what you want.
wtf... get your hesd out of your ***. fcking almost 6 months
you want to tell me they worked on it 5 months and still can't get this fixed?

Upvote 0
yeah of course, maybe this bug is hard-written in the code
to fix this bug they may have to rewrite 50% of the game, if it isn't more than 50%

just be patient and let them do their awesome work ;)

Upvote 0
Mate I culdn't care about achievements, does that mean I don't have a PC that can run it? Here is my specifications on my PC:
• Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3770K CPU @ 3.5 GHz 3.9GHz
• 8 GB DDR3 RAM
• 4GB NVidia GeForce GTX 690 graphics card.
Is that enough to say for now?

I also have noticed that him and the other insulter has infraactions which means we're not the only ones knowing they went too far in their "opinion" (not what they all it - theycan't see anything from a developers side and assume "simple fix").

Let's not bump this thread anymore guys, agreed?

Mazedummy has a point this could be a major problem with the code and requires serious work to complete. I am just as frustrated as anyone about but when it comes to code rewriting its not a walk in the park. TWI just needs time to fix the problem so try and be patient
Couldn't put it better myself.

Upvote 0