Send off for ROOST - 24 hours of RO1 before the release of RO2

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

smokeythebear

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 21, 2005
Sheppards house
I was wondering what people thought of the timing for this event. Someone pointed out that with beta out people would be disinterested in playing ROOST before release. So the next best time on short notice would be this saturday. Let me know what you think thanks.

shaqism

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 17, 2009
Centre of the Earth
I was playing on some on the red o fun maps, flying tanks and lazers and whatnot. I figured someone with some video skills should go make a farewell ost front video on one of those maps

Krylon1

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 31, 2011
Clown car Gp looks really fun !!

IMO I'm not disturbed by the fact of stopping to play the beta for a great and deserved goodbye to RO from the community.

Damo

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 13, 2006
Leicester, UK
I've been playing RO as much as I can the last few weeks, saying my own personal goodbye to 7 years of gaming awesomeness.

I'd be up for joining in with you guys, I reckon I could squeeze a good 5 hours in :D

Time to say goodbye to Shambeh Bambeh and IS2 :(

Sheps

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 5, 2011
I'd totally be down. Funny that I've had RO:OST since it was released back in 06 and I've never played it as much as I have in the past month leading up to the release of RO2.

However I assume it would be an American server right? That might be a problem.