Send off for ROOST - 24 hours of RO1 before the release of RO2

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

doomis

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 18, 2009
Will definitely join any event organised, especially if it is full of silliness like the beer tent (beer both ingame and irl!!)

Actin

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 19, 2009
Netherlands
I'm sure we could have two servers

and a beer tent is lame, drink a real beer please.

Will definitely join any event organised, especially if it is full of silliness like the beer tent (beer both ingame and irl!!)

Exactly my point; I will never surrender my [insert great Dutch beer here] for a digital one!!!
And I agree with the event happening on a weekend prior to release.

Last edited:

CopperHead

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 9, 2010
I'll prolly watch a few war movies, play a bunch of Ostfront, and get a good supply of food ready. I seriously think I might end up playing the game for a good 6 or 7 hours straight, maybe more.

It all depends on what is going on work, and school wise really though. :mad::(

Actin

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 19, 2009
Netherlands
Did 24 hours on R6 and CSS so this is possible for me.
But due to work I think I will only make like 8 hours, which is fine:)

S/Sgt. Raider

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 8, 2011
The Wild Wild Southwest
Definitely gonna be there.

The beer tent map better have little beer weapons that you can pick up, drink/pour on yourself to heal wounds a bit, and the go hitting people with a bottle. The tent will have to be full of these, Vodka at the Ruskie tent, schnapps at the German tent.

HerrPorsche

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 21, 2005
Scottsdale, AZ
Sounds like a blast... I am in... I can't believe how many years I have been playing this game. I was one of the few die hards during the mods days. I can remember when there were hardly 50 people playing world wide during the mod days. I have never grown tired of the game.

Peacekeeper

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 19, 2010
Sounds like a blast... I am in... I can't believe how many years I have been playing this game. I was one of the few die hards during the mods days. I can remember when there were hardly 50 people playing world wide during the mod days. I have never grown tired of the game.

Same here.:) i started with 3.1 and was so amazed. i hope nobody knows how much time i spend on danzig later xD...

Colt .45 killer

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 19, 2006
Hmm if we had the date confirmed before hand, we could play one game for a 4-5 hour send off, then transition right into playing RO2. Providing someone could have the server all set up and such. ( pre order and have steam download it...)

DirtyRat

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 12, 2006
Glasgow
www.outlawgamers.com
I hesitantly throw my hat in...depend son the exact date and time as I'm very busy with work, but this would be a lot of fun I'm sure!

Joined the group, but my GT is now Chimera.

Last edited: