• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RO2 Beta - It's Midnight

Yah Yah...play on words. Still, I take that at 2 weeks..they have had plenty of time...this is just a beta and not the end build. People(devs) have been playing this game for awhile. LET US PLAY!

Although I would like to agree with you, people don't look at beta's like they used to. This may as well be the review version they're releasing now as people will be playing it like a demo for the full game rather than a beta version to test. There will be some testers but most just want to play early and will rate the game based from now, not from when it officially launches

Upvote 0
only nod I will give to BF2 is that it did have alittle bit of bullet physics in it. Unfortunately the bullets never dropped anywhere near as much as they should have. for every 500yrds that .50 bmg sniper rifle should have been dropping that bullet down 15ft. scope seemed to be zeroed at 100yrds. their gravity was all wrong. Things like that irk me.

Upvote 0
Although I would like to agree with you, people don't look at beta's like they used to. This may as well be the review version they're releasing now as people will be playing it like a demo for the full game rather than a beta version to test. There will be some testers but most just want to play early and will rate the game based from now, not from when it officially launches

But you also realise that the opinions of a bunch of Beta testers is going to get voiced to the general public? They will just read reviews on the bigger gaming websites or what-not and those all review the finished product, not the Beta. So IMO it's just crap that this has to be treated like a demo or something and if a few of the Beta testers are dumb enough to do that, so be it.

Upvote 0
As for the whole Beta view... I will be keeping eyes out for bugs and what not to report. But I will also take the beta as a way to test out and evaluate core gameplay mechanics. By the beta any game should have those things down to a somewhat workable lvl. Atleast enough that most all players have an idea what they are going for albeit possibly alittle buggy.

Upvote 0
Oh my god i cant wait im just staring at these forums like a mad man.
I expect we have it in the next 3-4 hours with the help of the holy fieldmarshall stalin :D
I think im gonna watch the ennemy at the gates even if its not realistic and historically accurate at all or maybe ill begin to read again Anthony beevors book about the battle of stalingrad :IS2:
For the motherland !!!
Hurrah:)

Upvote 0