• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Level Design RO-LeningradStreets *WIP*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah so I should have had a Beta 1 of this map out weeks ago but I cannot for the life of me get the Soviet spawns to work even though the German spawn and the objectives are perfect. I've spent days looking at similar official maps (Basovka, Konigs, etc.) and even more time looking through UDN tutorials and the RO:O manual but nothing seems to work. This is really starting to get disheartening and I would give anything to be able to release this map soon. :(

So, I'm asking (see: begging) for someone to take a look at the spawns and tell me what on Earth I am doing wrong for the Soviet side. If anyone wants to look at it please send me a PM and I'll explain the details and send the map over.

Please, my sanity/hair line will thank you greatly.:eek:

/me slams face into keyboard

Upvote 0
DrGuppy, sometimes the spawns will not work no matter what you do because they will not forget that you set them up wrong one time, doesn't matter even if all the settings are correct again the goblin will not let your spawns work. The only effective way to do it is delete your spawn areas and build it all from scratch.

Upvote 0
DrGuppy, sometimes the spawns will not work no matter what you do because they will not forget that you set them up wrong one time, doesn't matter even if all the settings are correct again the goblin will not let your spawns work. The only effective way to do it is delete your spawn areas and build it all from scratch.

Yeah I've figured that out and am trying this currently. :)

Death to the Goblin.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.