• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RED ORCHESTRA: OSTFRONT 41-45 LAUNCHES ON STEAM; AVAILABLE IN STORES!

I do think that perhaps the Devs or someone from Destineer should make an announcment about RO shipping to other parts of the globe.

Many are waiting patiently for news and I do think in order to give them some encourgement some kind of update on the progress of a Boxed retail release be made.

So please DEV's consider making somekind of statement on the progress of this issue.

Many thanks..

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Would be nice to know what is going on in regards to the "Rest of the world" release.

I see they are plugging the Steam download, but what if you do not have the facilities to buy online you are a bit stuffed (I could if needed buy online before anyone asks) but I am one of the few that like to have a tangible item in my possesion.

Throw us some scraps of information at least just to tide us over.

Upvote 0
England !!!!

England !!!!

Come on guys, we know that at least one of the Tripwire team must read these forums. Please don't make me shout.....

WHEN WILL IT BE RELEASED IN THE UK

Please stop ignoring our pleas for information. That is just rude.

Please make an official announcement on an expected release date for the retail / shop boxed version.

It's not a lot to ask, just talk to your client base, surely that is good business sense ?

Thanks.

Upvote 0
I emailed Amazon.co.uk stating the game was for sale at Amazon.com, so when would it be availble with them.

This was the daft reply...

Dear Customer

Thank you for contacting us at Amazon.co.uk.

I've searched our retail catalogue, but the item you asked about is
not currently listed.
You could also search our Auctions
or zShops sites to see if anyone is selling a copy of "RED ORCHESTRA" there.
Our users list thousands of items for sale every day, and it's
possible that someone may be selling the item you're seeking. If
you're new to Auctions or zShops, please take a moment to read
through the "Buying at Auctions and zShops" Help Desk page by
clicking on the link below:
I hope you are successful in locating this item. Thank you for your
interest in Amazon.co.uk.

Warmest regards

Ajit Singh
Customer Service
Amazon.co.uk

God i could have just told him it was not available in their catalogue??

Upvote 0