• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

3D & Animation [PREVIEW] MinionWorkz Vehicle Pack

"Old maps".
- Berezina is getting the KV1-B and the PzIV-F1 with smoke in the early spawns to replace the PzIV currently in there. Should help the Germans early on.
- TractorWorks gets an updated M1937 45mm
- Elnya gets the KV1, Stug, Zis truck, Zis-3 and M1937

New Mpas
- Klin with winter version KV1 and Stug, plus Zis truck, M1937, Zis-3 and maybe a surprise weapon still in development
- Roadblock will feature the KV2

Upvote 0
Don't suppose the kv1-b was the same one that was modeled in your Barbarossa map back in call of duty united offensive was it? Somehow I get the feeling that the Orel maps are going to get heavily updated with these as well. Now that Berezina is getting updated with new vehicles, does that imply that there will be two maps now, or that servers will be required to grab the update so that we won't worry about going to a server that has it on currently, and getting a file mismatch?

Upvote 0
Don't suppose the kv1-b was the same one that was modeled in your Barbarossa map back in call of duty united offensive was it? Somehow I get the feeling that the Orel maps are going to get heavily updated with these as well. Now that Berezina is getting updated with new vehicles, does that imply that there will be two maps now, or that servers will be required to grab the update so that we won't worry about going to a server that has it on currently, and getting a file mismatch?

It is the same KV1.
Berezina will be issued as something like "RO-Berezina_1.1" or such so as to avoid mismatch. I also plan to post .uz2 server-side files along with the standard files. BIG files. BIG BIG.

Upvote 0
You cant get TW to update it through steam?

That would require a ton of testing by TWI which would include not only the map but EVERY vehicle in the package. Way too much effort and it would also legally require a bunch of paperwork between every one on the team and TWI. I don't think Ramm wants to even look down that road at this point and I don't blame him.

Upvote 0
That would require a ton of testing by TWI which would include not only the map but EVERY vehicle in the package. Way too much effort and it would also legally require a bunch of paperwork between every one on the team and TWI. I don't think Ramm wants to even look down that road at this point and I don't blame him.

Fair enough, just please name it something that sounds better then Berezina_1.1

eg.

BerezinaII
Berezina1941
BerezinaRedux

Upvote 0
ok, I'm getting a lil' greedy here. ;)

Do you think a version of the Zis truck with a canopy can be made? & can a MG gunner lay in the back of it & fire away? on the move? :D

If someone makes a canopy version, we could do it in a future release. Too late now to add another variant. And no, it is not currently feasible to have riders fire while riding. Code issues and investment vs payoff.

And as for the name, I don't get into all that fancy stuff. Not set on a name for Berezina but it won't be like: Berezina_II_withNewTanks_1941_beta345.2b_smokeTanks_andSh!t

Upvote 0