• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Pre-ordering now available on Steam!

Tripwire, enjoy my money.

EDIT: Guys, look at the Steam status monitor. It's remained constant every since mid-afternoon (PST). This is a good sign, usually at this time it would be dropping off. I'm happy.

EDIT2: Tripwire, you will enjoy my money....once Steam accepts my credit card. I thought I had all the information memorized accurately, but now I'll have to get it off my parents again :(
*slaps Mastercard*

Last edited:
Upvote 0
[CoR]MiccyNarc said:
Yes, it seems that incorrect orders through Steam are tagged as fraudulent if you miss the first time.

I usually get up to three at Newegg. Oh well, to try again tommorrow!

I've never had this problem before til now.

I just looked up my billing statement and my address is different on it then what I typed in (They use "RD" instead of "road" which is what i used) so i'm assuming that's what flagged me.

If I try again tomorrow it will work? Or do you normally have to call the bank about it? Oh well, guess I'll know tomorrow :p.

Upvote 0
I have preordered ,very exicted about the new game. I have also left e.mails with two gaming web sites in New Zealand telling them all the wonderful things about RO. I have asked them to post screen shots etc. There are no servers or if many players from New Zealand that play RO, if i can break the strangle hold that Dod has in this country , I will be very happy.:rolleyes:

Upvote 0
Witzig said:
so 538 MBs downloaded, preordered, and going to bed Now :)

So people now be nice on the DEVs and have them let some sleep, so they can work the harder the next day :p
Is that the full size of the pre-load? I mean, have you completed the pre-load? I only have a 4 gb dl cap for international dls (damn portuguese isp's! :mad:) and I have to control my dls very tightly.

Upvote 0