• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

PPSh needs historical buffs now that the Mkb is here.

MANY MANY people paid the extra for the DDE and Tripwire wants to make sure that these people get their moneys worth. It's VERY hard to keep everyone happy.

Pretty much this. If it hadn't been included in the DDE pre-purchase offer there wouldn't be that much restrictions on what to do with them now.

Making the default selection MP40 or PPSH for assault would help a LOT, as people often just pick the role and go.
Having to click an extra time to SWITCH to an inferior weapon makes it just silly.

And also this! I find it tedious when I spawn with the Mkb because I forgot to change the weapon to MP40 which I prefer.. The same thing for the sniper rifles. Or at least have some way to set the default weapon for each class from settings etc.

Upvote 0
Or restrict it one hero per team like people keep asking. Or give us a "historical mode" cfg.

Several things could be done. One of them needs to.
Before RO2 came out and by reading and watching the previews, I always thought that only heroes could get a special weapon, like this Mkb. So I expected 1 or 2 per german team on one map.

That would be somewhat more historical correct. Not to mention the gamebalance ofc.

Alas, it has become something far more worse than I have imagined. :eek:

Upvote 0