• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Tactics Poundamonium! for perk leveling

i​e

Grizzled Veteran
May 27, 2009
Did some long beginner/normal poundamonium runs with 3-4 players, it was hilarious & challenging. Pipebombs and money everywhere! :)

First wave is always a pain in the arse and level 5-6 perks are MUST.

Thankfully, it gets easier after wave 1 and it's easy to get over 0.5M demo exp in a single 10-wave game, just by planting loads of pipebombs and occasionally spamming some 40mm grenades.

Anyone else done this? It's fun! :D

Are you all playing on Doom2 or such leveling maps or is it just me?

How the hell can you get past wave 1 with poundamonium on hard on any official map?
Kiting...only hit one at a time, don't ever...EVER get into melee range with any of them, even if you're just running by. Once you're within a certain range their enrage becomes armed. Once armed it can be used, and if you're kiting, they're now going to run you over.

Use the entire stage if you have to. Try to funnel them all into one pack. When I did as a level 4 SS, I did it on foundry, and kited them across pretty much the entire stage, including all 3 floors, before I finally killed them all.

Upvote 0