• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Potato Post-Mortem and Edge Article

Given just how much attention the whole Potato Sack ARG attracted, we're finding interviews and articles on the web - the latest being from EDGE Magazine - click HERE to read it.

For our own post-mortem on the events, talking about how we built it - and pointing out all the pieces that were actually hidden away in there - jump over to this page HERE.

Thanks to this update, I cant play anymore!!! :mad: You ruined my game!

Error says:

" Error, engine package version mismatch ". How am I to fix this????? This is very frustrating, I wanted to play today with my friends and now I cant, they loaded the update too and their games work, but mine doesnt!!! I cant connect to any server anymore!! I think this is absolutely outrageous, I cant play the game I paid for!!!

Upvote 0
KF Potato Achievements

KF Potato Achievements

I enjoyed the ARG but I was too busy at the time to get the achievements and now it seems I can no longer get them... :(
Can I ask *if* the chance of getting these achievements will return? - Or suggest it or something?
It is annoying to know that there are achievements in KF that I have no chance of ever getting, not through lack of talent, but because work was pretty hectic at that time....

Upvote 0
I enjoyed the ARG but I was too busy at the time to get the achievements and now it seems I can no longer get them... :(
Can I ask *if* the chance of getting these achievements will return? - Or suggest it or something?
It is annoying to know that there are achievements in KF that I have no chance of ever getting, not through lack of talent, but because work was pretty hectic at that time....
they're called achievements for a reason

Reactions: starxpilot
Upvote 0