• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Image] Post Your Photography!

490d9b8a.jpg

0da20f79.jpg

**** Your Perspective!!!

a75e27d1.jpg

Upvote 0
Nice! I find shooting sports to be very rewarding. Especially the facial expressions. Last one has some nice lighting on it. That time lapse is cool, billowing smoke is always comforting to watch, even though the source may be so destructive.

img888.jpg

img887.jpg

img868.jpg

img737.jpg

img647.jpg

IMG_1705-2.jpg

Also, I finally bought one of these from a local shop. From my test roll, it looks like I should enjoy shooting with this :D

IMG_1902.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
My digital camera's pretty poor quality and somewhat antiquated but when the lights strong it's fair enough.

I was out cycling a couple of weeks back and came across this.
mini-1.jpg

Some more junk. My mini cube server PC stripped down and ready for the knackers yard.
shuttle1.jpg

The next station away (Nara City) has a pond where people dump their pet turtles and fish. There is an abundance of turtles and here are a few catching some rays.
turtles.jpg

And one from my work buddy courtesy of his local A+E Ward. He was using an electric drill into a tree and got carried away. There are a couple of spiral fractures on the last two on the right.
pinky.jpg

Upvote 0