• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

[Image] Post Your Photography!

JCoquillon

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 21, 2005
Europe
Starting to feel like I'm spamming, I've just been shooting a lot lately. Anyway, spent a great sunny Saturday afternoon out with my camera and here are some shots.

JCoquillon

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 21, 2005
Europe
Also as it was such a nice day and everyone was so relaxed, I took a few candid shots of people (after approaching them to ask their permission). Only one person said no, always surprising how easy it is when you just ask openly.

Last edited:

Floyd

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 19, 2006
Waterproof
www.ro50pc.net
Wow, Rotterdam has high rises now.....I haven't been there in light years :eek:

JC, the girl in the third pic from the bottom has that "Whatever.... Perv" look on her face....:p

Nice pics all.

JCoquillon

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 21, 2005
Europe
Nice work Asobit. I love the constrasty Black and White. Even small I can pick out a few compositions and styles that catch my eye in a very appealing way.

Since my first attempts at street portraiture I've been doing a lot more. Here are are selection of my favs.

Last edited:

JCoquillon

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 21, 2005
Europe
Not sure if anyone else is still posting pics or responding, but here are some more recent shots of mine.

Clevedon Pier, Clevedon

Man of War Bay, Dorset

Durdle Door, Dorset

Steam Train, Harbourside, Bristol