Post your desktop.

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

LightsabeR

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 22, 2010
Poor C: drive :D
Yeah lol... poor all drives tbh. I should really get a decent HDD, but still waiting for the prices to go back down.

Edit: oh... they have gone down a bit. Might have to grab a WD Caviar Black soon. :p

Last edited:

Roland Kaul

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 14, 2011
U.S. East Coast
www.stimrob.com
That's a cool desktop lightsaber. Whats the widget on the right that combines all the times/temperatures/disk information into one panel?

I have a widget for each individual thing, but I'd like to combine them like you did

LightsabeR

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 22, 2010
That's a cool desktop lightsaber. Whats the widget on the right that combines all the times/temperatures/disk information into one panel?

I have a widget for each individual thing, but I'd like to combine them like you did
I'm using Rainmeter with Enigma skin as base and some stuff from Illustro skin (which is the default).

Floyd

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 19, 2006
Waterproof
www.ro50pc.net
Actually I think Medal of Honor stole it from NASA and tweaked it a bit.....:p

Large pic ahead....:cool:
Spoiler!