• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Possibility?

:D Hi! im new here and this is my first post.
What are your thoughts about putting killing floor on major gaming consoles like Xbox 360 pr PS3? i know this is short but whatever...:(

i could see the possiblity for all of TW's game to go cross-platform, with the most obvious choice being PS3.....now that Steam will be working with it and also more importantly that PS3 supports UE for mouse/keyboard compatibility, that would allow TW to still produce the "realistic" shooters like RO and KF and not have to resort to making crappy console ports because users will have the ability to use keyboard/mouse and play the game like every PC gamer does. of course console users would have to accept using keyboard/mouse to get the best experience out of the game, but if they're willing to give it a try the rewards will be well worth it. ;)

Upvote 0
:D Hi! im new here and this is my first post.
What are your thoughts about putting killing floor on major gaming consoles like Xbox 360 pr PS3? i know this is short but whatever...:(

Yeah there are a couple of people using large font for some reason. It does make it a little cumbersome to read, so is there a particular reason you post in larger fonts? If not I'd recommend using normal font sizes, it makes the rest of us more likely to read your posts :)

To answer your question, I'd like to see it just to actually see a decent game on consoles for a change, but KF is rather hard even for PC gamers, it would need a major rework to make it accessible to the controller restrictions of a PS3 or 360

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I'm not really sure you could map that many commands to a controller.
Just think about how much stuff you do each game.

I currently have more hotkeys on my keyboard than a console controller has buttons. I'd say that PS3 w/ keyboard and mouse is the only way to go.

They should have keyboard/mouse as standard for all FPS games, even on console.

Upvote 0
I currently have more hotkeys on my keyboard than a console controller has buttons. I'd say that PS3 w/ keyboard and mouse is the only way to go.

They should have keyboard/mouse as standard for all FPS games, even on console.

I must admit I would love to take on a few people on Xbox with a mouse and keyboard and give them the online equivelant of the middle finger :)

Upvote 0