• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Old Glory US server

Hey TWB guys.. I'm curious if you will have a server setup at the release of HOES which will have all of the levelling, rare weapons and Heroes hoopla turned off.

We need a place for all of the Old Glory regulars to go to right at release, so we can play RO the way we like playing it. I think if people are left to wander the server scene they'll get stuck having to play relaxed realism more often than not; it's my prediction that relaxed realism will be the choice of the bulk population (sad and a bit pessimistic I agree, but I'd put money on it).

Would be a place to call home:)
(except it's US, but if netcode is as good as RO1 I don't care)

Really like the TWB servers so would be nice to have in ROHOS

Upvote 0
Hey TWB guys.. I'm curious if you will have a server setup at the release of HOES which will have all of the levelling, rare weapons and Heroes hoopla turned off.

We need a place for all of the Old Glory regulars to go to right at release, so we can play RO the way we like playing it. I think if people are left to wander the server scene they'll get stuck having to play relaxed realism more often than not; it's my prediction that relaxed realism will be the choice of the bulk population (sad and a bit pessimistic I agree, but I'd put money on it).

I hope so too..

August 29th = US Old Glory on Ost
August 30th = Download HOS ... install... look for US Old Glory :)

Would be really nice to shout "EVERYONE TO LANGER" on my first game of HOS and actually have some veterans "Yes sir!" me :cool:

Upvote 0