• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
This game is a fresh to me today as it was on the day of launch. Friendly fire makes the game much more fun and increases the longevity exponentially. The type of players who game FF regualary are genuinely less obsessed with perk progression. Afterall its harder so why would a perk leveller want to make it harder for themselves? Run your own server with mates and you soon enough get a nice little community joining. Keep the server fresh adding high quality custom maps - Stocks maps or custom it does not matter and just depends what people feel like playing. These are people who like the challenge and fun of surviving a game knowing full well there is no perk progression (if it's a custom map). Pity more of the KF community does not have that outllook since the game is still enormously entertaining.

Upvote 0
sheesh if you really wanna know look at steams killing floor sub forum Yoshi talks about the update coming on there and he said very very soon and its sometime this week which meanssssss Thursday or Friday unless.

By: HeatSurge
Patch is delayed until next week Friday because another crippling bug is found or Gabe Newell of Valve decides not to push "the button" (tm) for the update. As a result, riots break throughout major cities worldwide. Many wounded.

Upvote 0
By: HeatSurge
Patch is delayed until next week Friday because another crippling bug is found or Gabe Newell of Valve decides not to push "the button" (tm) for the update. As a result, riots break throughout major cities worldwide. Many wounded.

Patch is delayed until next week friday because another crippling bug is found, or Gabe Newell of Valve declines to push "the button"(c)(tm) for the update. As a result, players chose to experience in real life, result in serious break-thrus on many major cities around the world. Human is on the edge of extinsion extinction.
As seen on CNN, Aug 31, 2009

Upvote 0
FFS, guys, just give it time! If you will keep on *****ing about it and give negative comments things won't be accomplished sooner. It's a good way to kill morale.

So, keep your yaps shut, be a bunch of good fans and things will come to you in th end! Enjoy the game while you can, perfect your gameplay and level every perk to lvl 5 while you're at it!!

Upvote 0
but it's been almost a month since it was announced--that's not "soon".:(

Hopefully next time they won't announce things until it's pretty much ready to be released.

this wont happen as wilsonam loves it too much to say "soon. very soon indeed" just to make us anxious about that new stuff. he's a bit sadistic, typically british, you know :D:D:D

Upvote 0
I really have no issue with devs taking their time with a game / content patch / etc, I really only become annoyed when they give an exact date that they can't make. *shrug*

Kinda like left4dead they didn't really give us a date but they said there would be a lot of DLC, which was never delivered just couple updates with survival and now we can play custom campaigns but that's nothing.

But TripWire at least they say oh there's a problem were a little behind or give us some more time. Thats what makes tripwire sick. :D

Upvote 0
Just gave it a quick play test. I wasn't originally fully behind the idea of the Katana and the AK-47. I thought the Katana would be overhyped and wanted a gun more unique than the AK-47. My feelings on the Katana are pretty much the same. It is fun to hack up things with it @ level 5 zerker, but I don't see a point in using it over the chainsaw other than for grins. The AK-47 however, was a blast and from my quick run through was able to chew up stuff much better than the bullpup. And since both guns are 6 blocks of weight, you can carry both and really spray bullets everywhere, quelling the need for strict ammo conservation. It really increases the potency of the Commando.

The real beauty, though, is in the Foundry. That level is beautiful, eerie, and badass. I'm in love with it. The feel of it reminded me a bit of Bioshock with the big statue and the signs hanging up with the glow of former glory overriden by carnage.

Great work Tripwire.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Ahhhh 70%... make it faster i cant wait!111oneeinsuno

faster.jpg

Upvote 0