• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

No demon zeds/Trailer/Guns?

bogospawn

Grizzled Veteran
Aug 29, 2010
Planet Earth
I can hardly say im dissapointed with TWI, because im not. They're not entitled to make free content for every event and im sure they had a lot of work done for the halloween event but... well...

I guess... i am a little bit dissapointed.

I mean we could have had some awesome new demon zeds and cool guns and stuff and things but the santriarch is being an *** this christmas...

We got 2 maps which have existed for like a year and sometimes i see them on modded servers, the xmas zeds and a few achievos. As for Harchier i cant really say much, i guess he's kinda cool.

What do you guys think? Are you dissapointed/mad@TWI?

I can hardly say im dissapointed with TWI, because im not. They're not entitled to make free content for every event and im sure they had a lot of work done for the halloween event but... well...

I mean we could have had some awesome new demon zeds and cool guns and stuff and things but the santriarch is being an *** this christmas...

We got 2 maps which have existed for like a year and sometimes i see them on modded servers, the xmas zeds and a few achievos. As for Harchier i cant really say much, i guess he's kinda cool.

Yeah i'm pretty disappointed too.

Upvote 0
One thing I had to remember to bring myself down a bit is that there is 3 years of back content to catch up on for people who are relatively new to KF.

The only thing I'm disappointed in is their choice of maps to put in. They aren't bad maps themselves, they're just not fitting at all for Xmas. They would have been better off as a release for when the event is over or as part of a separate pack entirely.

Update is meh at best.
Meh at worst.

Upvote 0
Either way, there would have been the usual moaning but you can't please everyone all of the time. Personally, i'm kind of happy it's a low key, minimal Xmas event. I have way too many games to play as it is; plus I hardly touched the Halloween event, which is odd for me, being a devout KF fanatic. Guess it just shows, you can get "game burnout". 4 years of content is pretty good for such a title.

Bring on KF2/some other game.

Upvote 0
WorstUpdateTitleweb.png

We complained to much, so we got jack**** this year.

Upvote 0
I guess I'm a little disappointed, it's certainly a minimal effort Christmas update. That said, the main thing I'm interested in is new guns, assuming they fit and are unique and useful. (IE, not most of the Commando's new weapons which are just more assault rifles that don't really function that differently)

Upvote 0

Sad to see no new guns and no new objective

Upvote 0
I just want to see a new trailer lol
Why? Whats so BIG that the trailer needs to showcase?
- 2 "new" maps
- 1 DLC character
- Everything else from the last events.

If anything this seems to be targeting just the newer players of KF, the older players dont get anything since...well we already got everything :/

PS: Is it me, or does the description for the new achievements really doesnt need a long game anymore to unlock them? I just played Short - Hard and unlocked both the Harchier & Hell on Hard achievo.

Upvote 0
- 2 "new" maps
- 1 DLC character

If anything this seems to be targeting just the newer players of KF, the older players dont get anything since...well we already got everything :/

PS: Is it me, or does the description for the new achievements really doesnt need a long game anymore to unlock them? I just played Short - Hard and unlocked both the Harchier & Hell on Hard achievo.

Event maps don't require beating Long games on them for achievements, for the most part.

Upvote 0
- 2 "new" maps
- 1 DLC character

Yeah I know I know. Just enjoy seeing a trailer, period. Guess we'll have to wait til summer for the next event =/

Upvote 0