• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

New map for testing

Upvote 0
Its great to see people getting excited about this game again, but as far as i know none of us has been able to get this map to run on our dedicated servers, and until we figure that out, i'm keeping my excitement in check.

Keep in mind this is the first time I've done this with the RO2 SDK and same for the server admins -- we're all finding our way in the dark. If you have any ideas that may help us get this running (it is most likely something to do with the way I packaged the map) we are all ears.

Upvote 0
Took a quick run through this map.
Really starting to feel like red orchestra again. The larger map makes movement and sprinting seem slower, like it was in roost.

When it first loaded up i could barely tell if it was ro2 or roost that i was playing until i looked at the ro2 hud features and the weapons models. lol

One thing i noticed, which is most likely a ue3 problem is the massive texture pop in. Particularly the grass, that pops in a couple feet in front of you as you move forward.
However i'm sure this is just a side affect from the port, so no big deal.

Nice work. The most important thing was accomplished, to make ro2 feel like how red orchestra is supposed to feel.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Upvote 0