• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Mutator] Weighted Dosh

scary ghost

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 13, 2010
California
The more money you have, the slower you move. As you gain money throughout a wave, your ground speed linearly decreases. When your dosh amount reaches or exceed a configurable limit, your ground speed becomes 0. An option is available to display your speed whenever your dosh amount changes.

Example:
You set the limit to

Nice idea. We have something similar with the MachineGunner Perk on our servers. Only you move slow with full health and go faster when damaged...it creates some funky teamwork I can tell you that.."YOU A**H*LE, YOU HEALED ME!" lol This one will prob go like...."nooo i dont want your money go awayyy!!"

Reversed gameplay/teamwork...gotta love it lol!:D

Upvote 0
You could have a VIP mode where everyone pools their dosh to 1 person, and the goal is to keep him alive. Since he's pretty much rooted to where he stands, ya better hope ya got enough firepower to hold out or leave him behind to die with all the dosh!

Hah, this sounds awesome. Kinda like the civilian game mode in TF:Classic.

Upvote 0