• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Mutator] Total Game Balance + Gunslinger Perk (ScrN Balance)

I've stripped the server down to just scrn balance, serverks and added the turrets through the server perks ini. in case it was something else causing them not to show. With scrn enabled it won't show in the trader menu. when I take scrn it shows up when just using server perks.

I'll re download the scrn to make sure I am not using the beta and test when I get home from work today. Hopefully that is it however if it is because of a beta version then that means it will do the same once the new non-beta is released and that it is something in the new version somewhere making them not show.

Upvote 0
Poosh, I'm noticing with this new KF update the xmas zeds don't seem to work with SCRN anymore(neither in the scrnbalance.ini or killingfloor.ini stuff).

*edit* doing some tests, maybe i have to rename them in zeds.ini

*edit 2* disregard this, I gotta edit all the names in there now with that newer update.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Thank you for this great mutator and big piece of work. It is working flawlessly.
Is there a way to grab the ScrN Weapon Pack we get teased with in the ServerPerks.ini? :D For example the Saiga and Hop Mines.
ScrN Weapon Pack is not available for public.

Hi, May I know where you could find this ScrnBalance.DestroyExtraPipebombs().
I don't understand what you are asking. Please explain.

Upvote 0