• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

[Mutator] ShutUp

-=THOR=-

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 20, 2011
It was on the workshop before the last game update... and was white-listed. The reason why it isn't white-listed anymore lies in the hands of TWI.

TraXx

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 3, 2011
It was on the workshop before the last game update... and was white-listed. The reason why it isn't white-listed anymore lies in the hands of TWI.

+1

Just another person posting here in favor of the white-list for this mutator. THOR is among some of the community's most active creators -- I would hope that he would receive some support from the powers that be...

-=THOR=-

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 20, 2011
The white-listing problem with ShutUp 1.2.0 should be fixed (now or early tomorrow).

[40-1]MORD

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 21, 2011
London
www.40-1.net
Is there a way to replay some of parts of the automatic chatter as their names are a bit confusing and don`t say too much. I`d like to be sure what I disable / enable.

-=THOR=-

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 20, 2011
Is there a way to replay some of parts of the automatic chatter as their names are a bit confusing and don`t say too much. I`d like to be sure what I disable / enable.
Good question! Well, it *is* possible, but not in-game. If you have the sdk installed on your computer, open ROVoicePack.uc, you will see to which sound cue each enum value is bound to. For example, you will find this in ROVoicePack.uc:
VoiceComs[`VOICECOM_IncomingArtillery_Suppressed]=(Type=ROVCT_TeamRadius,CRef_Sound="Infantry.THR_INF_IncomingArtillery_SUP_Cue",Priority=Speech_Artillery)

The sound cue is THR_INF_IncomingArtillery_SUP_Cue. Knowing that, you can use the SDK to replay the sound cue. It's not straightforward I apologize for that. I'll think about a way to replay them more easily. If you need further instructions for the SDK just ask!

-=THOR=-

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 20, 2011
I've been rethinking about your comment, [40-1]MORD, and I might have a solution, in a future release of the mutator. When testing the mutator from the workshop, there is a configuration menu. What I could do, is play the sound when the checkbox of a chatter is checked/unchecked.

[40-1]MORD

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 21, 2011
London
www.40-1.net
We started using your default mutator config and I got a little question. I want to enable the first chatter event occurring when a maps starts. You know that one which goes something like "you will pay fascists for what you have done". Where would I switch this on?

-=THOR=-

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 20, 2011
Would be those:
Code:
VoiceComConfig=(Name="VOICECOM_SpawnAttacking",Index=100,Enabled=[COLOR="Red"]false[/COLOR])
VoiceComConfig=(Name="VOICECOM_SpawnAttacking_HighMorale",Index=101,Enabled=[COLOR="Red"]false[/COLOR])
VoiceComConfig=(Name="VOICECOM_SpawnAttacking_LowMorale",Index=102,Enabled=[COLOR="Red"]false[/COLOR])
VoiceComConfig=(Name="VOICECOM_SpawnDefending",Index=103,Enabled=[COLOR="Red"]false[/COLOR])
VoiceComConfig=(Name="VOICECOM_SpawnDefending_HighMorale",Index=104,Enabled=[COLOR="Red"]false[/COLOR])
VoiceComConfig=(Name="VOICECOM_SpawnDefending_LowMorale",Index=105,Enabled=[COLOR="Red"]false[/COLOR])
VoiceComConfig=(Name="VOICECOM_SpawnedFireFight",Index=221,Enabled=[COLOR="Lime"]true[/COLOR])
VoiceComConfig=(Name="VOICECOM_SpawnedFireFight_HighMorale",Index=222,Enabled=[COLOR="Lime"]true[/COLOR])
VoiceComConfig=(Name="VOICECOM_SpawnedFireFight_LowMorale",Index=223,Enabled=[COLOR="Lime"]true[/COLOR])
In the next version they will be enabled by default. Set them all to true in your config file.

Last edited:

Cat_in_da_Hat

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 11, 2006
This loads up in RS but I think the voice commands in the config file need updating for RS.

I thought popping this in the config might help

SupportedGameTypes=RSGame.RSGameInfoTerritories

But had no effect.

Last edited:

-=THOR=-

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 20, 2011
Thanks for the headsup! I'll have a look at this when the RS sdk will be released.

-=THOR=-

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 20, 2011
I just tested it this morning and it seemed to work, but I need to go through more testing, it's probably just a configuration file change that is required. Stay tuned.

SaNdSuKkA

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 17, 2013
Good question! Well, it *is* possible, but not in-game. If you have the sdk installed on your computer, open ROVoicePack.uc, you will see to which sound cue each enum value is bound to. For example, you will find this in ROVoicePack.uc:
VoiceComs[`VOICECOM_IncomingArtillery_Suppressed]=(Type=ROVCT_TeamRadius,CRef_Sound="Infantry.THR_INF_IncomingArtillery_SUP_Cue",Priority=Speech_Artillery)

The sound cue is THR_INF_IncomingArtillery_SUP_Cue. Knowing that, you can use the SDK to replay the sound cue. It's not straightforward I apologize for that. I'll think about a way to replay them more easily. If you need further instructions for the SDK just ask!
I've followed the steps but for the life of me I can't actually find these files. I found and played many sound que files through the SDK but not these.